Federbrau Beer

vickersvc10

Exactly, just like Roger "Boring" Feder(er), will suit him this beer after a tennis match.....5555

Anyway, Federbrau is Thai premium beer competing with Heineken in premium class, therefore premium price of 31 Baht at Foodland today...

More here:

http://www.thaiasiatoday.com/index.php?opt...4&Itemid=46

and next Federventure Party at Ratchada and RCA venues, every Friday........

Cheers! :o

I tried it a few days ago. As I remember it was like 65 or 67 Baht at 7/11. Not great taste I have to admit. I am a Singha or even Leo fan, so I do not appreciate the light, mild taste of Heinecken & Co.

Is the Federbraeu replacing Klosters? Haven't seen Klosters for quite a while now.

Moo9

I tried it a few days ago. As I remember it was like 65 or 67 Baht at 7/11. Not great taste I have to admit. I am a Singha or even Leo fan, so I do not appreciate the light, mild taste of Heinecken & Co.

Is the Federbraeu replacing Klosters? Haven't seen Klosters for quite a while now.

Moo9

I like it, good frosty (what ever f=== that means) German light beer (I am a wimp when it comes to beer, bring on a cold Michelob…)

With the power (lex Carlsberg), money and distribution Thaibev has, I would be quite worried if I was Asia Pacific Brewery (Heineken and Tiger etc) or Singha Corp.

Khun Charoen means business when it comes to control the alcohol market in Thailand, and then you can be a Pernod-Ricard or a Diageo and control the rest of the world. Here in ting-tong land it does not mean jack, though.

• 12 years later...

I keep trying Federbrau once in a while and the experience is getting worse. The verdict! It's not worth the money you pay. It's a really bad beer, one of the worst in the market in my opinion. It's just plain bad. Don't let the fancy bottle fool you ????

• Like 1

Hardly new. First tried it a couple of years ago.

I don't like beer much but found it better than the new Leo which used to be ok until they altered it.

Only beer I ever liked here was Amarit but it disappeared. Beer Lao also not bad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

Happy with a u beer or if I'm feeling fancy a Heineken. Funnily enough not seen ubeer for awhile.

Anyone spotted that dam jue?

That is Singha light and I find it a bit bland. Heiny is okay.... although in the 7-11 I will pick up a Kopper or Tapper can for a change of taste.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:15 AM, jacko45k said:

That is Singha light and I find it a bit bland. Heiny is okay.... although in the 7-11 I will pick up a Kopper or Tapper can for a change of taste.

No Singha Light is MyBeer. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, Thunder26 said:

I keep trying Federbrau once in a while and the experience is getting worse. The verdict! It's not worth the money you pay. It's a really bad beer, one of the worst in the market in my opinion. It's just plain bad. Don't let the fancy bottle fool you ????

So you dig up a 12 year old post about a beer you don't like.??

Well here's one to avoid, Allemand beer brewed in Cambodia. I saw it in Big C Extra and bought a couple of large bottles and was seriously unimpressed. I vaguely thought, or maybe hoped, that with the eagle that it would be a German pilsner, but the name should have given the game away, it's more like those cheap-and-nasty bottles of French urine that they sell in the British supermarkets. This was hardly cheap, though, at 99 Baht, but it had plenty of nastiness. One to be avoided.

NewProject-2020-04-21T093446.966.png?v=1

• Thanks 1