Best Condo Building Now In Pattaya?

immortalinthailand

I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!

I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht....

What would you all recommend?

Which condo building would be your dream condo to have here in Pattaya?

For exclusivity, location and views, I would say Baan Rimpa is the best. Some of the residents in Northshore are not what I would consider ideal neighbours.

Baan Rimpa? I am not familiar... I tried Google but just got the restaurant chain.... you know the web address?

Anyone have thoughts on Northshore?

Are there other high end projects that anyone can recommend?

(Not ones that are not started!)

I was recently in Pattaya. I stayed at the Marland Hotel/Condominiums. I had a very good view of the Northshore Condos from my windows. (Unless I am confused with the name and am meaning to say the Northpointe?)

My thoughts on the Northshore are. It has a very good location. For the price, I would have to look at View Talay 6. However, if you bought a unit in View Talay 6. You might end up with NO View Talay. If I were you. I would buy an Ocean front of Building unit in View Talay 6. These condos have a very good location in Pattaya. The are also very new.

As an alternative. I would consider buying a Markland Condominuim. The Marlkand building is a little worn. You would want to remodel. I think View Talay 6 would be a better option for you to consider.

Edited by philliphn

Niran Condos .With 75M you could buy the whole complex .

The Nirun is a dump. Just walk around the complex and you will clearly see for your self. The units are inexpensive. Some of the units appear as if the inside has been remodeld very nicely. Still the neighborhood and the condition around the complex is very off putting!

I have visited here for 4 years now but am new to looking at Condos here. There are so many!

I am looking to buy now, or very soon. I am looking for very high end with a good reputation, security and already finished or close to completion.... under 75 MBht....

For exclusivity, location and views, I would say Baan Rimpa is the best. Some of the residents in Northshore are not what I would consider ideal neighbours.

Baan Rimpa? I am not familiar... I tried Google but just got the restaurant chain.... you know the web address?

I doubt it would have its own website. It is located directly to the north of the Dusit resort, right on the beach. Hope that helps.

I have some photos somewhere. If you would like me to send them over to you, PM me your email address and I will do so.

A friend of mine looked at EVERYTHING and says he kept going back to Grand Condotel and bought there. He says Grand Condotel has first class construction, has location - on Dongtarn Beach, quiet, excellent management, transparent accounting, security is tight, beautiful mature gardens, 2 swim pools, 2 tennis courts, outside corridors, up-to-date safety equipment. In fact he describes it as "paradise" and lives there full-time now.

A friend of mine looked at EVERYTHING and says he kept going back to Grand Condotel and bought there. He says Grand Condotel has first class construction, has location - on Dongtarn Beach, quiet, excellent management, transparent accounting, security is tight, beautiful mature gardens, 2 swim pools, 2 tennis courts, outside corridors, up-to-date safety equipment. In fact he describes it as "paradise" and lives there full-time now.

If only there was no View Talay 5!

View to the south has been lost but still very good sea views west and north. I know that condo units on south of building lost value when VT5 was built but they have regained a lot of that loss. I suppose one gets used to everything!

Anyway if VT7 is found to be illegal then VT5 can be taken down too!

View to the south has been lost but still very good sea views west and north. I know that condo units on south of building lost value when VT5 was built but they have regained a lot of that loss. I suppose one gets used to everything!

Anyway if VT7 is found to be illegal then VT5 can be taken down too!

Why didn't the co-owners of Grand Condotel act when they had the chance? I heard there were threats from the developer. Is this true?

Do they have sophon cable TV or what?

So what IS the best condo building now in Pattaya? Everyone just says what not to buy... :-(

Baan Hat U-Thong is my favourite, I wish I could afford to live there. It's the tall building on the Pattaya side of the Adriatic Palace Hotel on Pratumnak Beach. Only two apartments on each floor, around 250 sqm each apartment, well run, secure and established.

However, I think the OP is either a troll or a poor typist. If you had 70+ million Baht to spend, why would you waste your time on a board like this? I'd have at least 3 estate agents taking me out to lunch and showing me every property at that price in town (shouldn't take too long). I would also say that it's a silly amount to pay for a condo, with all the disadvantages of those noisy concrete anthills. Better by far to have a nice house, garden and your own swimming pool, and pay for proper security services to keep it safe.

Their is a new condominuim developement in Jomtien which is called the Park. It is just in the begining of being built. It is supposed to be first class. This may be worth a look?

Edited by philliphn

i wouldn't buy a condo, get a house, my house is worth 6 million, i bought it for 3, i have privacy my own pool, no noisy neighbours , why would anyone want to live in an over priced pigeon hole and forget about the argument about u own ur own condo, u need a company to own a house and land, all u have to do is make sure that the thai shareholders have signed the share contract agreement, easy, they have no authority at all

i wouldn't buy a condo, get a house, my house is worth 6 million, i bought it for 3, i have privacy my own pool, no noisy neighbours , why would anyone want to live in an over priced pigeon hole and forget about the argument about u own ur own condo, u need a company to own a house and land, all u have to do is make sure that the thai shareholders have signed the share contract agreement, easy, they have no authority at all

I second that, House over a Condo every time - makes far more sense!!

Baan Hat U-Thong is my favourite, I wish I could afford to live there. It's the tall building on the Pattaya side of the Adriatic Palace Hotel on Pratumnak Beach. Only two apartments on each floor, around 250 sqm each apartment, well run, secure and established.

Mine too. Incredibly nice!

However, I think the OP is either a troll or a poor typist.

A troll. Must be having a laugh, 'cause he got 'em going pretty good here.

• 1 year later...

View-too-late Beach Condo? :):D:D

If you are serious I can tell you the absolute best condo to buy for that kind of money. Call me on 081-7929486 -Gareth

Got questions about buying a condo in Pattaya? Contact Benchmark Property Consultants for free consultation Visit our Website

Their is a new condominuim developement in Jomtien which is called the Park. It is just in the begining of being built. It is supposed to be first class. This may be worth a look?

OP ,you wrote that over a year ago ,and since then the Park project has been stalled .

View-too-late Beach Condo? :):D:D

If you are serious I can tell you the absolute best condo to buy for that kind of money. Call me on 081-7929486 -Gareth

Got questions about buying a condo in Pattaya? Contact Benchmark Property Consultants for free consultation Visit our Website

See your getting the savages interested now,even though this is most likely a wind up post by the Op.

Edited by Dpolenz