Bangkok People

bratpack

joskydive,

my thoughts exactly,so why are the bangkokians getting mumpty,does the truth hurt.

I am going to earn some money now so be back tomorrow,and the moderator has warned me about the most harmless of thread so he must live in bk and wants me banned lol lol.Do you think he will treat that as a joke,in Pattaya it would be funny.

burman,

i meant ladies working in bars as bg,mamasson and cashiers who have also got a chip on thei shoulder.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked one cashier(loads of gold on her person) what she thought of thaksin,her reply was disgusting.

she said that thaksin was not liked by her because he takes care of the non thai people.i said mai kho jai,she said isaan people were no thai and thaksin take care of them people so she not like.

what a turd

burman,

i meant ladies working in bars as bg,mamasson and cashiers who have also got a chip on thei shoulder.

Ah ok, I was thinking more Bangkok women in general as oppose to the one's in the prostitute industry. Time to widen your circles I think Bp.

I asked one cashier(loads of gold on her person) what she thought of thaksin,her reply was disgusting.

she said that thaksin was not liked by her because he takes care of the non thai people.i said mai kho jai,she said isaan people were no thai and thaksin take care of them people so she not like.

what a turd

This Bangkok born gold covered cashier was working where?

I could introduce you to many Thai women, both for and against Thaksin that could go into some real depth when discussing his policies. As I said, it's partly about who you mix with.

After listening to many various posts and living in land of smirks for 5 years i was wondering what the posters think of bk people.

I will not comment on this but would love to read other guys and gals thoughts.

:o

In the time I've been coming to BKK I've met a lot of people, both Farangs and Thais. Some were good decent people, some were not. Didn't really make a difference according to race or nationality. People are people, and usually they act pretty much the same. I will say that for everyone, if you are poor or broke and trying to live in BKK, life can be very hard. Example: I knew an American once who used his wife to set up tourists from the middle east (mainly Saudis then). He would pimp her out and then break in to catch her in bed with the Saudi. He then blackmailed the Saudi, betting that the Saudi would rather pay money, then have the pictures go back to his family in Saudi. (Adultery is a vary serious offense in Saudi Arabia, it can get you flogged or worse). This American was broke, needed money to live, so that is why he did what he did.

I've probably seen or heard of every scam or con game anyone has ever run in BKK. I also met a Thai taxi driver who came to the police station to deliver me the wallet with $300 dollars that I accidentally left in his cab. He refused to take any reward for returning the money (and my passport) to me. His reason: because he was a Buddhist, and it would be against his Buddhist principles to take money for returning my money, because it was his duty to do that anyhow.

Basically. people are people. Some are good, some aren't. Bangkok or wherever, that always applies.

:D

Is stand offish nasty? What do you expect them to do, run around smiling and making conversations with every tourist they see?

Personally I don't have a problem with Bangkok people, and no problem being friendly with them or getting it back. It depends on yourself to a degree. Perhaps you are someone best avoided bratpack?

Doubt that you will have to avoid Bratpack as judging by the fact he has 250 plus posts in 21 days, he never strays far from his best friend..... his computer... lol :o

Better than being a teacher on a pittance lol.

11.9 posts a day,now i think you have your maths wrong midas/popeye

What maths? Teacher on a pittance? Do you have a crystal ball attached to your computer my friend?

In my limited experience of Thailand (only 7 years all up) I have met far more unhappy / disreputable people of foreign origin in Pattaya than in Bangkok....... in that seven years I have spent a lot more time in Bangkok then Pattaya which would indicate to me that foreigners in Pattaya are less likely to be nice than foreigners in Bangkok....... You do the math when you get back from earning a quid!

I find Bangkok people very stand-offish and unfriendly, a bit like London. They wouldn't dream of striking up a conversation with anyone as they do in Pattaya. To me the Bangkok people are very far away from the famous reputation of 'Land of Smiles' which is unfortunate since the Airport that brings all the tourists is right there. I can imagine what the tourist must think when they first see these people who's reputation, world wide, is, they always have a smile. I guess they must think they've been dropped off at the wrong airport, until they have overtipped them and then, of course, they get the smile in the form of 'Sucker'.

Apart from that, if I have to go to Bangkok at any time, it's usually under protest and because I have to and I can't wait to leave because it really smells.

agree completly with I have worked 3 Years in BKK gdk

Is stand offish nasty? What do you expect them to do, run around smiling and making conversations with every tourist they see?

Personally I don't have a problem with Bangkok people, and no problem being friendly with them or getting it back. It depends on yourself to a degree. Perhaps you are someone best avoided bratpack?

Doubt that you will have to avoid Bratpack as judging by the fact he has 250 plus posts in 21 days, he never strays far from his best friend..... his computer... lol :o

What maths? Teacher on a pittance? Do you have a crystal ball attached to your computer my friend?

In my limited experience of Thailand (only 7 years all up) I have met far more unhappy / disreputable people of foreign origin in Pattaya than in Bangkok....... in that seven years I have spent a lot more time in Bangkok then Pattaya which would indicate to me that foreigners in Pattaya are less likely to be nice than foreigners in Bangkok....... You do the math when you get back from earning a quid!

Didnt mean you being a teacher,that was a joke.Any way i love you all espec bk people.I earned my quid,well in fact it was 10,000 quid yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Minus a fee for a friend.

11.9 post a day and i can still earn big money.Still a bit more to be collected but not bad for a days work.

Didnt mean you being a teacher,that was a joke.Any way i love you all espec bk people.I earned my quid,well in fact it was 10,000 quid yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Minus a fee for a friend.

11.9 post a day and i can still earn big money.Still a bit more to be collected but not bad for a days work.

3 hours and six minutes less travel time..... hardly a days work, let's call it 3 hours work, that's 3,333 quid an hour, in Pattaya the only people that earn that sort of dosh are high class hookers and drug dealers, which are you?

1/ did i say i was in Pattaya now.

2/ You honestly think thats how you can earn money.

3/ how long do you think i have been making this profit 3hours???? have you got a crystal ball.

tut tut tut midas you have realy showed yourself up to be a strange sad guy.

Best looking women are in Bangkok, that's for dam_n sure. :o

not the teacher i was with for a few years. she looked like intumults dog chewing a wasp. also the estate agent i spent a couple of years with, as above. maybe its me, i always get the ugly one. but then again there is someone to talk to in the morning. and they were free.

cum on you Pattaya people are you going to stand for that lol.

I rest my case.( dont get banned or warned bk alex,that is flaming)

I will have a chat to my thai friends in Pattaya and see what they think.Wonder if my thai friend,the big police guy agrees with you or not.

Can i say bk is a bigger shiiiithole,i will ask the mod.

You guys see what I'm talking about? No comments needed, goes without saying.

Maybe i should have a big bet that midas is from bangkok,but i LOVE you all even though you talk realy bad.

You're quite right Bratpack I am a strange sad guy. Not in Bangkok at the moment but expect to be back there earning a pittance again in mid July. Perhaps I could come visit next time you are in Pattaya and you could kick my @ss at pool and show me how to earn the big bucks like you.

Cheers and beers :o

Would be honoured to try to beat you at pool midas,but i cannot divulge my uk money making scheme,and i dont think for a minute you are on a pittance.wouldnt play you at rugger though even though you wouldnt catch me 20 years ago lol.

for what its worth. my impressions of bkk are the younger girls always have a smile, and i was always impressed with the office suited brigade. around the markets , they seem the same as market people all over the land of scams, happy and friendly. what i cant stand, here or anywhere else is the arogant ruling class. what posters on here refer to as hiso.. mr burman is hung up on b/g. well the hiso are just the same, but of course hide that rather well. i base this on a expieriance were i was offered a job, not the right term realy, but it will do. the job was that i got advertized in a contact magazine, if a hiso liked what i had on offer, with her husbands ok, i was to book into a 5* hotel with a adjoining rooms. the perpose of the leason was for mrs hiso to get a falang dic* and mr hiso sometimes wanted to watch or take part. mr hiso was to pick up the tab. well i turned the job down , as i say i dont like the class of person. plus i didn,t get paid for my time, payment was a 5* lifestyle. same the world over. from rice farmers to uk royalty.

Would be honoured to try to beat you at pool midas,but i cannot divulge my uk money making scheme,and i dont think for a minute you are on a pittance.wouldnt play you at rugger though even though you wouldnt catch me 20 years ago lol.

Now you are getting spooky Bratpack......do you know me? Do you really have a crystal ball? your reference to teaching and now, rugby, makes me think you may be at an advantage here..... what else do you know?

Can i let you know tomrrow,still trying to collect some money from uk and my crystal ball has been unplugged lol.I will tell you if you wtie down in thai,

sorry for accusing you of being a drugs dealer

hehehehehehehehe

i am waiting.Hope you dont get upset i am only joking,

Can i let you know tomrrow,still trying to collect some money from uk and my crystal ball has been unplugged lol.I will tell you if you wtie down in thai,

sorry for accusing you of being a drugs dealer

hehehehehehehehe

i am waiting.Hope you dont get upset i am only joking,

Long=down, in Thai :D

con orn = down (feathers), in Thai :o

Sorry not willing to fiddle getting Thai fonts on this computer :D