Thai G/f Has A Valid Uk Visitors Visa

Probably Ok in the green isle but you will need a Spannish visitors visa.....

Even with an IDL I hard to get wifie a French one when we first went on a booze cruise to Calais but at least it was free..married to EU/UK national.

Now shes got a wee Red One ...so MPrai..;anywhere

Aye, she'll need separate visas for both Ireland and Spain. These should be obtained before she travels to the UK.

Scouse.

Hi, I have a friend here on holiday in Pattaya at the moment and he is also obtaining a Visitors Visa for his girlfriend to go to the UK and he has aked me about taking her on holiday to Ireland and Malta , can she not apply for Visas when in the UK from their embassies, and if she gets them in advance from Bangkok will she have to go for interviews and pay large amounts of Money for them or will the UK Visa make it easier.

• 1 month later...
Aye, she'll need separate visas for both Ireland and Spain. These should be obtained before she travels to the UK.

Scouse.

Hi, I have a friend here on holiday in Pattaya at the moment and he is also obtaining a Visitors Visa for his girlfriend to go to the UK and he has aked me about taking her on holiday to Ireland and Malta , can she not apply for Visas when in the UK from their embassies, and if she gets them in advance from Bangkok will she have to go for interviews and pay large amounts of Money for them or will the UK Visa make it easier.

Not sure about Ireland, but with regards Malta she won't be asked big sums of money. To my knowledge there are no interviews either. They might however, ask for proof that she may support herself while here, want to know where she is residing, have adequate travel insurance, and potentially a sponsor. If she is residing in Thailand, then she has to apply in BKK. If residing in the UK, then she has to apply in London. Take your flight ticket with you as a visa is ONLY issued when there is proof of a reservation (can be provisional) with a return flight to the country where she flew out from