Thailand Post's "track And Trace"

expat123

My wife have sent some parcel and letter via registered airmail to me and newer have been broblem with tracking ! She sent to the Finland and tracking started when parcel have registered in Finland (Finnish Post ). Tracking number newer tell anything on Thailand Post internet site.

Now my wife should sent parcel to UK ! How tracking works in UK ? I have read earlier message and I am mixed ! In the US tracking works with USPS but Royal Mail in the UK cannot track parcels. Some earlier post told that have to check from Parcel force ! Where I should check it if I got number like RD123456789TH !

Have there also difference if I got printed bill which show tracking number or if I got hand writed bill ? In the Bangkok I get printed bill but in Buriram I always got handwrited bill !

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I've never sent anything from the UK to Thailand but i will be doing this fairly soon.

All i will be sending is a couple of birthday cards along with a couple of small photo's inside them so it's not a large package/parcel or anything.

Is the best (reliable?) way just to send it via airmail frm the UK Post Office and then trust that it gets to it's final destination in Thailand (which is in Khorat). I just hear so many stories of things vanishing so thought i'd try and see what anyone suggests on here,

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
post='2061315' date='2008-06-30 18:18:11']I sent 2 international packages using Track and Trace which allows senders to view the progress of their package online. This was 2 days ago and whenever I enter my shipping #, I get item not found for both packages. Anyone with any good or bad luck?

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinter...lt.aspx?lang=en

With regards to outgoing mail from thai post,i have found it to be excellent,& you usually dont get hit with over the top duty like you do with the couriers.If you are definitely entering the right tracking number in their website then i recommend e-mailing them as they should reply by the next day.

Ive found most of the problems with my post has been with the Royal Mail end (which you can also track).

Thanks for that link. Zero, on Google.

I just used it to trace a parcel from HK........ It worked & the answer was "Carded"

Meaning the delivery guy was supposed to leave a card notifying me?

Not so. I detect a Porkie.

----------------------------

Contact numbers: Thailand Post.

post-53559-1274435731_thumb.jpg

Edited by GungaDin

• 1 month later...

I use Thailand's EMS to send items regularly between Thailand and New Zealand and have found the service to be flawless, both in terms of delivery speed (3-4 days), and online tracking to the final destination. I can't speak for sending to other countries though.

I sent some apartment keys to California via EMS and they went missing on the way.

• 9 months later...

A post about sending a package.

It gets 23,411 views? :blink:

Geez, are you people bored.

EDIT: I think I'll save this thread for when I'm having trouble sleeping and run out of 30mg Valiums.

Slow and strange daze.

Does anyone know if its possible to track packages sent to the UK via Thailand Registered mail?

I know packages to the US show on usps.com , Canada on canadapost, ect, but what about the UK?

You can only track registered mail items on the Thai Post site until they leave Thailand.

Tracking to the UK does not work anymore - it used to but for some reason Royal Mail don't bother providing this service now.

Royal Mail sometimes has the proof of delivery on their site. Maybe 20% of the time. Used to be excellent as you say. Further signs of the decline of once Great Britain.

• 4 months later...

I have been sending some stuff to Norway and tried this site which I think is useless. I am looking for another site and will post it here.

Currently I am using this site to track my parcel to Norway Posten and it is very reliable.

Cheers

Hello Guys

Does anybody know how to track a parcel from Thailand To Germany. As per the other posts its traceable until Swampy on the ThailandPost website.

thx in advance

If you send it by EMS try this link

http://track.thailan...lt.aspx?lang=en

Edited by Dodobird

• 9 months later...

Anyone have anything more up to date on how to track Thailand parcels to UK. Its not EMS but has tracking RR.....

I sent 2 at the same time one to Canada where tracking is brilliant on Canada Post. and 1 to UK As usual the Brits can't get it together and the number doesn't show up on Royal Mail or Parcelforce

The Canadian one was delivered 5 days ago but nothing in the uk yet!