Foreigner Attacks Bargirl

libya 115

obviously i dont condone what wayne has done but there seems to be a lot of ladies in pattaya who tend to think they are "mafia" or can take on anyone especially when drunk.i dont hit women but have been brought close to it by drunken thai ladies in pattaya.if she had played up in a thai owned bar and got a kick in by a thai man then nothing more would be said/done.do thai ladies have more testosterone than the average lady or is it just the alcohol......many of them are prepared to take on farangs sometimes 3 times there size,my mrs says its because they know farang are softer than the thai males in general as thai guys are known for there lady beating ways and also that police will generally back the thai ladies in most situations especially if they end up injured.

it sounds like they were both drunk and wayne lost the plot with a crazy thai lady and he was very out of order and now he has to pay one way or another......and rightly so

by the way "win" is how thai ladies pronounce the name wayne especially when they say it in an excited way ie when asked straight after the incident.

now this tough mafia thai lady has lost a lot of face for sure she wants blood.

be interesting to see the outcome,maybe when she cools down she will except a few million then have him done over and pay for it with his money.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it Pook from Pooks Swan House or have we a possie of Mafioso Pooks.

Seems as if from the pic i have shown above with the battered Norwegian which he is rumoured to have done according to Pattaya-live.com that Wayne is a vicious bully who deserves all the trouble that is coming his way.

Tattoorob i dont condone beating women up either, but i can understand why some do from time to time, but for what seems like a bar fight as he was playing pool prior to giving her a slap he has gone miles over the border. Even to beat a man up to that extent in a bar fight is not on.

Edited by boiledegg

agreed.way over the top and does sound like hes the bully type or has a very short temper.....either way not a good type to be a bar owner in pattaya.he probably regrets it now but too late as usual with all these incidents.sometimes i think an assault like this should be considered more like attempted murder as what was he trying to do by attacking her while she was unable to defend herself.......i myself have been in this position before in pattaya where i have been beaten unconscious by 3 people and they continued to kick me...very brave of them too,3 onto 1.ooops sorry im digressing and making myself angry at the thought of people that do this.

Could someone tell me more info on who the victim is? I think I may know her. Did she actually work at Scooby'?

:D

She is called Pooky she runs the El Coyote Bar just a few doors away from Scooby bar ,where Wayne is the owner ,

She used to be married to a English guy called Ray who used to run Cosy bar and now the kineree place ,

She's been about for a while ,i've seen chucking bottles about and threatening people ,she can be nasty

i dont condone anyone hitting anyone with a pool cue though !

i heard that wayne is on the run ,he offered her a million baht but she wants blood !!

Man, I thought so. :D I heard it was her but wanted a confirmation. I've know her for about four years. I've drank in her bar many, many times (while on vacation) at Pooky bar and then at Coyote and I've only one time seen her in a foul mood. She has always been very good to me and my group of friends - bought me drinks even. Someone that I know saw her in the hospital and said she was really beaten severly...I hope this guy gets what he deserves :o .

Thanks for the info cableguy.

Is it Pook from Pooks Swan House or have we a possie of Mafioso Pooks.

Seems as if from the pic i have shown above with the battered Norwegian which he is rumoured to have done according to Pattaya-live.com that Wayne is a vicious bully who deserves all the trouble that is coming his way.

Tattoorob i dont condone beating women up either, but i can understand why some do from time to time, but for what seems like a bar fight as he was playing pool prior to giving her a slap he has gone miles over the border. Even to beat a man up to that extent in a bar fight is not on.

"I don't condone beating up a woman but understand why some do from time to time." In my mind any man who beats up a woman is a loser !!! He is a savage who has lost his manhood and self respect.

We have a choice to make, use our fists or our feet.

No matter how bad the situation gets, before it gets

physical it is best to use your feet and get the hel_l out of there. You can always find a more friendly bar and have fun. Why spoil your night to protect your Macho image? Women are people too. They have self-image too. Respect is the name of the game.

If you hit a woman , you lose ! :o

In my mind any man who beats up a woman is a loser !!!

An extremely strong yet gentle friend of mine used to get battered by his now ex-Mrs with anything she could put her hands on over a period of about 3 years, he never hit her back once.... IMO if he had hit her back she'd have deserved it.

Ive seen 2 drunken women punch and kick a man silly outside a bar in the UK, they didnt get hit back but if they did theyd have deserved it, this guy wasnt in a position to run as youve stated.

But i wholly agree you should never hit a women unless in extreme circumstances, such as those ive cited.

Anyway by the sounds of it this guy needs to get out of LOS as quick as he can and never return.

Edited by boiledegg

This bear walks into a bar. Then he sits down and orders a beer.

Another bear walks into a bar, and says............................................................................

............................................................................. bottle of heineken please.

Bartender says.. why the big pause? (Paws)

According to the cover story in the latest Pattaya People, apparently this "Wayne," the bar owner, is another one of the plaugue of Brits behaving badly that have decended on Pattaya over the past few years. Apparently, a 31 year old man-child who gets his kicks attacking ladies 1/3rd his size.

Well as a 35 yr old expat Brit, I have never behaved badly in this country, and I am more childish than most. Please don't make such ridiculous sweeping statements.

Aside from the above, I do hope 'Wayne' gets his comuppence, if he hasn't already. No excuse for this kind of sickening behaviour, and hopefully he won't be able to buy himself out.

This bear walks into a bar. Then he sits down and orders a beer.

Another bear walks into a bar, and says............................................................................

............................................................................. bottle of heineken please.

Bartender says.. why the big pause? (Paws)

According to the cover story in the latest Pattaya People, apparently this "Wayne," the bar owner, is another one of the plaugue of Brits behaving badly that have decended on Pattaya over the past few years. Apparently, a 31 year old man-child who gets his kicks attacking ladies 1/3rd his size.

Well as a 35 yr old expat Brit, I have never behaved badly in this country, and I am more childish than most. Please don't make such ridiculous sweeping statements.

Aside from the above, I do hope 'Wayne' gets his comuppence, if he hasn't already. No excuse for this kind of sickening behaviour, and hopefully he won't be able to buy himself out.

I agree and hope this guy, Wayne, doesn't get off easily...

There are 2 sides to every story and im inclined to agree, ive never hit a woman but some of these old bgs would drive you to it im absolutly sure,.i have seen these types in action and ive personally been attacked with a knife by one,.she was on something and it was all i could do to control her,.

Easy guys......calm down or youll both get sent to the scooby bar to play pool with only one cue.

none of us know the full facts as to the story and looks like they could both be in the wrong but she didnt deserve what she got for sure ....unless she put his life in danger then maybe.i see in the paper he handed himself in the next day and had made an offer which i believe she rejected.i dont condone what he done but is cheaper/better for him to dissappear for a while.

I am with you on this on BM, I do not care if the low life who did this is British or not, he should face the music, there is no excuse to hit any woman around the head with a pool cue.

If he has done a "home run" I hope he is extradited back.

BB

Edited by Basil B

There's a big difference between domestic violence and a bar room fight. To justify this guys actions by saying a lot of Thai men beat their women, or that this woman deserved what she got, sounds pre-historic. It also sounds like a couple posters got burned real bad by a Thai woman. I realize this is pretty much an anonymous forum, but it still would make me cringe to post something like that.

?

Women are people too. They have self-image too. Respect is the name of the game.

If you hit a woman , you lose ! :o

Having had my life saved by a friend who knocked out a woman who was trying to stab me in the chest ( no Ididnt even suspect it or see a knife) I have to say that a woman who attacks a man has lost all and any entitlement to be treated as

a woman, if a woman choses to attack a man then the guy is entitled to take whatever steps he considers neccessary

at the time to protect himself and if she gets a broken jaw or similar injury in the heat of the moment then she only has herself to blame.

Not into bashing women myself , but I do have 4 grown up daughters who know that equality is a two edged sword and dont expect to punch a man and be treated with the respect a woman is entited to recieve.

Roy gsd

Have to love the logic around here. No reason to hit a woman full stop, unless your life is in danger and running is not an option. By evidence of the lad's very quick exit, I say running could have been the option all along.

NO reason to hit a woman unless your life is in danger?

Absolute <deleted>!

In LOS losing face is very important so every thai kows that a thai man will respond violently to any woman who trys to make him lose face by allowing a woman to attack him and get away with it.

Why should a thai woman expect a farang to allow her to attack and humiliate him/her and allow the attacker to get away with it?

I

Roy gsd

Yes, if a woman attacks you or someone else it is only fair to retaliate or intervene, if she is brandishing a knife or a broken bottle or a snooker cue or any other weapon then it would be acceptable to use whatever is to hand to defend ones self.

But I see no reports that the lady in question had any such weapons, but there again I was not there so I still say he should be tried for what he did and if found guilty the he should be punished.

Bear in mind that many on this forum harp on so much about double pricing, here is something to think about, this guy nearly killed this lady, and if had, and been found guilty he would be spared paying the ultimate price, if was Thai or other third world citizen he would almost certainly be facing death by lethal injection.

^Sorry mate you are putting yourself on the level of scum. Hitting a woman is pure cowardice and not a man if you travel that path. :o

Fair enough & i agree & understand what you're saying BUT..........Are you also saying that the majority, & it is the majority, of Thai Men are Scum because we all know that, not all, will bash the living daylights out of a Woman if they " lose face " ???

^Sorry mate you are putting yourself on the level of scum. Hitting a woman is pure cowardice and not a man if you travel that path. :o

Hi

Sorry but I dont know if your reply was to my posting or not, if it was thats fine, everyone is entitled to thier opinions,

I guess it depends on your definition of a coward and definition of a man?

In my view a coward/bully is usually someone who takes advantage of another person, be it because that person is smaller/ non violent/ scared/or because they are reasonably confident that person will do nothing about it.

I hate bullies, male or female.

A woman who attacks a man has chosen to set aside her right to be treated as a lady, act like a man expect to be treated like a man.

As for definition of a man, well I dont know what comfort zone you may have been living in since leavng school but things have moved on a bit since John Wayne and Co promoted the myth of the strong silent type on screen.

The graveyard is full of idiots who hesitated in defending themselves from crazy women, the trouble is like all bullies if you let them get away with it they just get bolder until sometimes someone is seriously hurt or worse.

I am sure that a broken nose/jaw is far more preferable to a long term stint in jail.

As for the other predicable definitions of a man, well, sad to say I am not hung like a horse, but on the other hand you wouldnt want a wart that size on your nose either!LOL.

If it was my earlier post that made you angry, then I suggest you calm down a bit, hope that one day you dont encounter a

crazy lady with a knife when you least expect it, because if you sit there with your thumb up your backside considering the possible damage to your ego and loss of face with your pals I am sorry to say yuo could end up one dead or badly F...ed up individual.

If you were in a situation where you had to make the simple choice of either chinning a mad bitch or face the real possibility of having to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of your life or possibly something far worse happening to you I do hope that you dont live to regret your spur of the moment decision, many before you have done so and paid a high price for their folly.

Roy gsd

Really weird

Members are talking about decency and fair play with one breath and then condoning a Mafia style execution.

What a joke!

What I and assume many others are saying there seems to be case for this guy to answer in a court of law for his actions, if what has been stated on this forum is even half true.

As already quoted on this forum:

• "According to witnesses at the bar, Noi was playing pool with a foreigner known as Win. An argument broke out between the couple and the next thing that happened was Win smashing Noi over the head with a cue causing her to collapse to the ground".
  • "It wasn't just the pool cue that hit her, the foreigner allegedly attacked her whilst on the floor also".
  • "Seems as if someone exited this guys bar through a window in January 08, on another forum (Google Scooby Bar jomtien) it is rumoured that he was helped through that window by Win".

What has not been stated:

• Which end of the pool cue did he use?
  • how many times did he hit her with a pool cue?
  • did she hit/threaten to hit him with a pool cue?

I was very surprised that that there were no allegations from the bar staff that she hit him first, I mean it was his bar you would expect his staff to lie just to keep there jobs.

Even if this was self-defense, it seems that "using reasonable force, deemed necessary" was well exceeded.

If true society needs to be protected from such persons.

BB