Are You Current Or Former Sas/sbs?

Ulysses G.

The SAS is the best Special Forces outfit in the world and they all seem to come live in Thailand. They are all over the place. It breaks no oaths to admit it here as you are not using your real name.

Go ahead, tell us!

He who dares, wins! :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like the old saying goes, "You never meet as many ex-SAS or ex-CIA men as you do in Thailand" :D :D

There are bound to be some though - they are just not likely to be telling you 5 minutes after they have started to talk to you in a bar like some guy's :o

I've met a few guys in bars who have told me they were 'ex special forces'.

I've always moved a few seats away when I've heard this..... and its not because of a fear they may unleash their lethal skills.

The SAS is the best Special Forces outfit in the world and they all seem to come live in Thailand. They are all over the place. It breaks no oaths to admit it here as you are not using your real name.

Go ahead, tell us!

actually the best special armed services in the world are the Israeli special army, they were trained by the British SAS and they have been fighting for real longer than anyone can remember. they are untouchable

Edited by telaksslave

Go ahead, tell us!

actually the best special armed services in the world are the Israeli special army, they were trained by the British SAS and they have been fighting for real longer than anyone can remember. they are untouchable

:D:D:D:D:D

Having spent most of my life as a military pilot flying chaps from the UK "Special Forces', I can honestly say that IMHO 99% of people with that background would never tell you they were from that background. Get my drift? What have they got to prove? They certainly do not need the admiration of some stranger in a Bangkok bar. It tends to be those with a 'normal' military background (hence they will have some Military knowledge') that tend to state that they were in the 'Special Forces'. I have met two, who very quickly after our meeting started telling me how they were ex 'SF' :o . When i started asking questions about where they had been, what they had done, and then the names of the commanding officers, they developed (for SF) an uncharacteristic stuttering and drop in confidence, followed by silence and blushing. I imagine that must just have been caused by the heat :D It must sound just great to a young bar girl in pat pong though (although i think they would prefer to hear you say you were a wealthy businessman or lottery winner with no family ties).

Good luck :D :D

SAS, Special forces, Seals, and all of that are not more then childish, immature, testosterone fuelled bullies, with more bullets than brain cells.

I am a member of the xxx9 group.

:o

Go ahead, tell us!

Does being an air steward for SAS airlines count ?

All exforces i meet are pissheads with a life expectancy of about 3 more weeks so if they wish to impress me with tales of taking over the world then so be it.

Andy Mcnab was definitely SAS and his book Bravo Two Zero has been proven to be full lies and total fiction.

Edited by boiledegg

Go ahead, tell us!

I dont want to be disrespectful to the genuine members of these forcs but if I had a penny for every ex member of elite forces I have met over the years I would be a rich man.

I have yet to meet any soldier who was a clerk, cook, mechanic or other such trade, almost to a man they were trained killers.

If guys or gals were in the elite forces I doubt very much many would declare it, they dont need to, they leave that to the dreamers.

Roy gsd :D:D

I've met a few guys in bars who have told me they were 'ex special forces'.

I've always moved a few seats away when I've heard this..... and its not because of a fear they may unleash their lethal skills.

Agreed, Bul...t does affect the nostrils sometimes :o

roy gsd

Go ahead, tell us!

So thats why they have won that war is it?

Roy gsd

Go ahead, tell us!

Roy gsd

"....they are untouchable" as long as they are continued to be funded by ignorant/helpless American tax payers that are held hostage by their retarded leaders....

Yea, I'd say they are untouchable. As soon as those funds dry up, and those aliances severed.... poof bye bye Mr untouchable.

America thought it was untouchable to, up until those really in control decided raise oil prices.

Heard a good one on Radio 4's Start the week podcast this morning.

When the British Govt wanted some mercenary help for Yemen/Aden in the 1950's they got Sir David Striling on board - the guy who founded the SAS.

At the time he was the importer of Sesame Street into the UK and re-exporting it.

I had to google it and sure enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stirling

The real SAS (Special Air Service) are very bad dudes and other Special Forces have great respect for them, but they all have different missions and other soldiers are quite happy to admit that the SAS are known to be best at what they do. They have trained both the Israelis and Delta Force in the U.S. The SBS is Special Boat Service and I believe that they are pretty much in the same league as the SAS, but with a different mission.

The special forces from different countries have friendly competitions every so often and Delta Force and the Navy Seals have won the last two.

Go ahead, tell us!

Roy gsd

They have won that war over and over again against vastly superior odds. What they haven't won is the peace! :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

The real SAS (Special Air Service) are very bad dudes and other Special Forces have great respect for them, but they all have different missions and other soldiers are quite happy to admit that the SAS are known to be best at what they do. They have trained both the Israelis and Delta Force in the U.S. The SBS is Special Boat Service and I believe that they are pretty much in the same league as the SAS, but with a different mission.

The special forces from different countries have friendly competitions every so often and Delta Force and the Navy Seals have won the last two.

I know 3 former SEALS from the Vietnam war. The only one that seems normal is the sniper. The other 2 are certifiable.

roygsd - can i ask why do you end all your posts signing off wth you user name? I know you are not the only one who does this but it comes across as very pretentious and a bit sad, if i'm honest :o