Bangkok Invest- Condo/sudio Btw 30-35sqm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to invest in a buy-to-let condo. After some research I decided to focus on 4 markets, Albania, Turkey, Malaysia and Thailand. New to this forum & I just beginning some research on the Bangkok market. Just hope that the following questions are not to redundant...

- I've read that Sukhumvit is a good area for rental. However is it true that the Sukhumvit area has 35% unfilled condos these days?

- What would be the best district in Bangkok (hight rental yield) to invest in a condo/studio of 30-35 sqm with a price tag of 1.500.000 - 2.500.000 thb?

- Is there a good rental market for these type of unit (30-35sqm)?

- What would be the rent per month on average for this size of condo? (10,000-20,000 thb?)

Thanks very much for any advises & best Regards,

Poutine

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to invest in a buy-to-let condo. After some research I decided to focus on 4 markets, Albania, Turkey, Malaysia and Thailand. New to this forum & I just beginning some research on the Bangkok market. Just hope that the following questions are not to redundant...

- I've read that Sukhumvit is a good area for rental. However is it true that the Sukhumvit area has 35% unfilled condos these days?

- What would be the best district in Bangkok (hight rental yield) to invest in a condo/studio of 30-35 sqm with a price tag of 1.500.000 - 2.500.000 thb?

- Is there a good rental market for these type of unit (30-35sqm)?

- What would be the rent per month on average for this size of condo? (10,000-20,000 thb?)

Thanks very much for any advises & best Regards,

Poutine

The Rajadamri area might suit your needs as well. Lots of new buildings and very popular with the Japanese from what I seen while living there. Studios in older buildings were going for 18-22k a month a couple of years ago. But bear in mind this area is generally all leasehold.