Best Mechanic In Phuket

DanBlack

I was referred to a good mechanic on this site by someone I don't remember. Well I have been there 4-5 times with different car troubles, and he seems to know exactly what he is doing. He saved me 10,000Bt on my last visit and even recommended another shop where I should go for tires. He speaks very good English and charges very reasonably. His shop is directly across the road from the entrance to Wat Chalong

I was referred to a good mechanic on this site by someone I don't remember. Well I have been there 4-5 times with different car troubles, and he seems to know exactly what he is doing. He saved me 10,000Bt on my last visit and even recommended another shop where I should go for tires. He speaks very good English and charges very reasonably. His shop is directly across the road from the entrance to Wat Chalong

Good to know but hardly news or an event.

Yea. I accidently put it in the wrong place. Would be nice if it could be moved

Yea. I accidently put it in the wrong place. Would be nice if it could be moved

I guess I will repost it

Are most parts readily available, or is it the old " I have to order from Bangkok so give me your money now" deal on most things? I am always looking for a good mechanic, but I don't really like the " we carry no inventory so we must order everything from bangkok" mentality. Does this guy work on all makes of car?

I am not sure, maybe you talk about the same man. He is a tall european, who holds a Thai Passport. I forgot his name, Maybe because I really do not like to get remembered of my experience. I also saw him on the last TV Party.

He promised me, he would care well for this engine in my LandRover. He charged me some money, added a thermal meter, changed some water hoses. A few weeks later, my car broke down. Overheated. I found out, that one water hose was not connected strong enough and went off. This one could not be reached easily. This cost me 50.000 Baht for a new engine. I never went back to him, what kind of proof do I have?

I Like kamala garage on the main road next to the internet shop, good guy put a new clutch in, 2 wheel bearings, a new fan motor all for 12000 baht. took all day to do and done a good job. Not a bad price i thought and He speaks good english too.

khun athit, 0891830066

open mon - sat 8.30 am till 6.30 pm

pls say hello from philip (mr. philip), if you call him