Can You Recommend A Print Shop?

JuniorExPat

I've been sent half a dozen pdf files, each around the 100+ page mark. I need to study the documents, I don't like doing it on screen and I don't think that my old HP deskjet is really up to the job.

Is this something that any old print/photocopy shop will do? Does anyone here have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

JxP

I've been sent half a dozen pdf files, each around the 100+ page mark. I need to study the documents, I don't like doing it on screen and I don't think that my old HP deskjet is really up to the job.

Is this something that any old print/photocopy shop will do? Does anyone here have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

JxP

Needed exactly the same thing done a few weeks ago. Plenty of places around the University that will print for 1/2 a baht per page B&W. The one I used was, go along the road past Wat Suan Dok cross over the Highway and is just on the left. 1/2 a baht, high speed copier, good paper. However, since using that place, I see them everywhere now (typical). 100pages, dont pay more than 1/2 baht per page B&W.. Good Luck

ps. Scan your memory stick for virus after....