Rental Wanted In Kk

gazzasore

Hi Guys

My Wife our daughter and I are moving to Thailand KK in about 6 weeks

We are looking for a 3 bed Furnished house with AirCon to rent for a couple of months

So we can have a good look around the KK and find a house we would like to buy

We would be great full for any help

Thanks in advance

Gaz

Hi Guys

We are looking for a 3 bed Furnished house with AirCon to rent for a couple of months

Thanks in advance

Gaz

I have a house in front of Sirinakrin Hospital right behind Caltex pump. It is about 150 meter from Mitrapab Road and has two bed rooms (aircon and beds only), living room (sofa,TV), dining room (table and 4 chairs), garage, two baths and kitchen. I just had it painted and might sell or rent out. Any comment welcome.

• 2 months later...
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

Gaz

I'm looking too so pass on the excess. I just need a 2 bedroom, ideally in the north of town.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

coming from airport there is a resort called Ratchawadee about 400m on the left hand side, the owner is called Mr Kem and is a very good guy, known him for about 5 years

He has properties for rent and are good value, I do not have his number to hand as offshore at the moment, but call in the resort and ask for him or telephone number and sure he will oblige

Hi Guys,

coming from airport there is a resort called Ratchawadee about 400m on the left hand side, the owner is called Mr Kem and is a very good guy, known him for about 5 years

He has properties for rent and are good value, I do not have his number to hand as offshore at the moment, but call in the resort and ask for him or telephone number and sure he will oblige

I just talked to him. He has nothing but is checking for me with a friend. He will give a good rate on a long-term rental at the resort but that's not what I'm looking for at this time.

Thanks for the lead.

Tony