Bangkok Pissup/football Nights 100001 Or Whatever It Will Be Then!

Jockstar

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we still up for Sunday? Whats time?

Mate, I've dropped you an e-mail. I reckon that Macanello will be kicking around, maybe Bigtoe, will give him a buzz in the morning, and a couple of others. I see no reason why not to be out for a few beers on the 7th.

Mate, I've dropped you an e-mail. I reckon that Macanello will be kicking around, maybe Bigtoe, will give him a buzz in the morning, and a couple of others. I see no reason why not to be out for a few beers on the 7th.

JUST BEEN ADVISED NOT LEAVING UNTIL 11TH AT EARLIEST :D SO 7TH OKAY OR EVEN 6TH :o:D OR BOTH

Hope to see you all plus JS, will phone you Mr TOAD.....

BT

JUST BEEN ADVISED NOT LEAVING UNTIL 11TH AT EARLIEST :D SO 7TH OKAY OR EVEN 6TH :o:D OR BOTH

Hope to see you all plus JS, will phone you Mr TOAD.....

BT

See you all tomorrow. JS with hangover again. :D

Cheers lads. Had a nice evening. Thanks to mrtoad an macanello for coming out. What happened to BIGTOE3 and mouserless?

Cheers JS, was a good evening.

I believe that BIGTOE was tied up in the toilet, so to speak. :o

Head was a little sore this morning, myself and Macanello stopped off and had a couple more beers on the way home.

Cheers lads. Had a nice evening. Thanks to mrtoad an macanello for coming out. What happened to BIGTOE3 and mouserless?

Cheers JS, was a good evening.

I believe that BIGTOE was tied up in the toilet, so to speak. :o

Head was a little sore this morning, myself and Macanello stopped off and had a couple more beers on the way home.

Sorry I missed the night and yes Mr Toad right " most of day and night " I was in the toilet - NOT RECOMMENDED.

No time for another night as unfortunately back to Scotland on 11th ( give parts of body a break) I HOPE....

Have a good holiday JS and see you next time.

BT :D

You up for another one this weekend, 13 - 14 MrToad??

Yes mate, will be around. No Bigtoe tis weekend, but Macanello will be around, and maybe a few others. I think Saturday night is the best night for me, as I am playing football on Sunday afternoon in the Vets league.

Yes mate, will be around. No Bigtoe tis weekend, but Macanello will be around, and maybe a few others. I think Saturday night is the best night for me, as I am playing football on Sunday afternoon in the Vets league.

So I understand from reading "wiki" :o

Crossbar or Soi 8 on Saturday?

Edited by chavy

So I understand from reading "wiki" :o

Crossbar or Soi 8 on Saturday?

Crossbar, one year opening party :D and I think a few of the Vets footballl lads will out as well on saturday, good preperation for the following day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I would be interested in joining too. I don't know any of you yet but I am very eager to play. I used to play with local people but for some reason the (friendly) competition has fallen apart. Now in desperate need of play. I would love to join a competition but more than anything I just want to play. Whenever, whatever level and wherever in Bangkok. If anybody is playing and could use an extra pair of feet please let me know! Tim

Hi All, I would be interested in joining too. I don't know any of you yet but I am very eager to play. I used to play with local people but for some reason the (friendly) competition has fallen apart. Now in desperate need of play. I would love to join a competition but more than anything I just want to play. Whenever, whatever level and wherever in Bangkok. If anybody is playing and could use an extra pair of feet please let me know! Tim

If you are 34 or over then you can play for our team. Drop me a PM. We play once a month in a tournament. Good fun.

Tonight Friday 26th December, footie evening at the Crossbar on soi 23 Sukhumwit next to the Sino Thai tower building.

First up Manure vs Stoke.

Macanello, Mr Toad, Cheeky Smile, will be there. So if you are new in town or just wanna watch the footie with some old crocks see ya there.

Tonight Friday 26th December, footie evening at the Crossbar on soi 23 Sukhumwit next to the Sino Thai tower building.

Macanello, Mr Toad, Cheeky Smile, will be there. So if you are new in town or just wanna watch the footie with some old crocks see ya there.

Mate, I'll see you there, as I have a meeting in Siam at 5pm :o , hopefully wont be long, as it's bloody Boxing Day, and that means football first. Can't believe that someone scheduled a meeting for today, although tomorrows 9am meeting at Bumrungrad is also looking pretty unpleasant!!

Edited by mrtoad

Mate, I'll see you there, as I have a meeting in Siam at 5pm :D , hopefully wont be long, as it's bloody Boxing Day, and that means football first. Can't believe that someone scheduled a meeting for today, although tomorrows 9am meeting at Bumrungrad is also looking pretty unpleasant!!

Been meaning to drop into this place (heard many good things) so will try to pop bye with a mate to catch Manchampions beat Stoke. :o

Mate, I'll see you there, as I have a meeting in Siam at 5pm :D , hopefully wont be long, as it's bloody Boxing Day, and that means football first. Can't believe that someone scheduled a meeting for today, although tomorrows 9am meeting at Bumrungrad is also looking pretty unpleasant!!

Been meaning to drop into this place (heard many good things) so will try to pop bye with a mate to catch Manchampions beat Stoke. :D

I've got it as a 4-0 win to United this evening :D

May see you there, I'm the one with green skin - trying to decide what to buy my hi-so, chinese, overseas educated, SLK driving, I phone owning, condo in Sathorn - girlfriend for Christmas. :o

Been meaning to drop into this place (heard many good things) so will try to pop bye with a mate to catch Manchampions beat Stoke. :D

I've got it as a 4-0 win to United this evening :D

May see you there, I'm the one with green skin - trying to decide what to buy my hi-so, chinese, overseas educated, SLK driving, I phone owning, condo in Sathorn - girlfriend for Christmas. :D

haha, i will take 2 nil, chelsea tie and lp loss, I am not greedy :o