Thailand International Judo Championships 2008

Hello,

Just to communicate one judo event this week end for those who want to see an interesting competition from 11th to 13th July. There should be 20 countries in this tournament. The place is "North Bangkok College" in Pahanyothin soi 52

On the 11th : 9.30 start of the competition / 13.00 Opening Ceremony / 17.00 Finals

Men : -55 kg., -60 kg., -66 kg., 73 kg.

Women : -63 kg., -70 kg., -78 kg., +78 kg. , Open-Weight

On the 12th : 10.00 start of the competition / 14.00 Finals

Men : -81 kg., -90 kg., -100 kg., +100 kg. , Open-Weight

Women : -45 kg., -48 kg., -52 kg., -57 kg.

On the 13th : I don't have the schedule, but there is a Sambo demonstration and competition. Judo players will compete in Sambo.

See you there

Cheers.

Jerome

Hello,

Just to communicate one judo event this week end for those who want to see an interesting competition from 11th to 13th July. There should be 20 countries in this tournament. The place is "North Bangkok College" in Pahanyothin soi 52

On the 11th : 9.30 start of the competition / 13.00 Opening Ceremony / 17.00 Finals

Men : -55 kg., -60 kg., -66 kg., 73 kg.

Women : -63 kg., -70 kg., -78 kg., +78 kg. , Open-Weight

On the 12th : 10.00 start of the competition / 14.00 Finals

Men : -81 kg., -90 kg., -100 kg., +100 kg. , Open-Weight

Women : -45 kg., -48 kg., -52 kg., -57 kg.

On the 13th : I don't have the schedule, but there is a Sambo demonstration and competition. Judo players will compete in Sambo.

See you there

Cheers.

Jerome

I would have like to go but too short notice, currently doing Judo in Chiang Mai. Are the Junior World Championship being held in Bangkok in October?

Hey!

when will be the venue for judo championship starting from 16th July decided.Is the championship open for international fighters.One of my friend who was practicing taken- do from past two years wanna go for international judo championship.Plz reply as soon as possible.

abby007

Used Apple Mac Laptops

Hey!

when will be the venue for judo championship starting from 16th July decided.Is the championship open for international fighters.One of my friend who was practicing taken- do from past two years wanna go for international judo championship.Plz reply as soon as possible.

abby007

Used Apple Mac Laptops

The judo championships was on Friday/Saturday 11/12th July, not on the 16th. Anyway, there are definitely international fighters as there were one american guy, one german (both even never really practised judo before! ), and myself (French). So for your friend I guess it's a bit too late, but maybe next year !

If you want more information on judo in bkk, you can pm.

For the Junior world championships, you can check on the Judo Union of Asia's website, even if it's not updated very often http://juaonline.org/

Jerome