Hotels In Bangkok, Sukhumvit Road

vertigo4u

hi to all

i plan to stay some days in bangkok and will be thankfull to any suggestion, regarding

a reasonable prized hotel in one of the sois of sukhumvit road.

cheers

Woraburi costs about that much. Depends where on Suk as it's very long.

PS: it's BAHT not BATH.

I'll second The Honey Inn (Soi19) It's definitely the best option I can think of in the 800 Bt price range. tw25rw mentioned The Woraburi (Soi 4) but I think you'll find that this is closer to 1000 or 1200 Bt nowadays. Still a good option though, as it includes the buffet breakfast.

Honey Hotel..Soi 19.......and its priced...not prized...next... :D

this one's always been a favourite for taking your 'prize' and 'unwrapping' it.. :o

First found it about 25 years ago and still an old fav. :D

Must have stayed there a 1000 times and rec /put up about another 1000 or so ....

In the days of Video Choice..any one remember. :D .the place was like a staging post with punters going in and out like yo-yos ...all very respectable of course...

I needless to say never availed myself to their most honourable services :D ........prefer..... :D

hi to all

i plan to stay some days in bangkok and will be thankfull to any suggestion, regarding

a reasonable prized hotel in one of the sois of sukhumvit road.

cheers

where you from . that all depends on your choice tell me where u from then i can guess what hotel is best atleast in sukhumvit area

I'll second The Honey Inn (Soi19) It's definitely the best option I can think of in the 800 Bt price range. tw25rw mentioned The Woraburi (Soi 4) but I think you'll find that this is closer to 1000 or 1200 Bt nowadays. Still a good option though, as it includes the buffet breakfast.

Soi 19 contains the Honey Hotel, which I think is a former R&R establishment. The Honey Inn is also a possibility and has two branches on Soi 22. The one in the small courtyard near Tina Bar is probably the most convenient location, but the other one, further from Sukhumvit, is newer. They have a website and I think the price is about 800 baht per night with a discount for longer stays.

Although not a hotel, i would recommend Daengs guesthouse just off soi 22 - (near hotel 27) Air con, cable and a bar down stairs which sells Leo, chang etc at 40-50bht a bottle. Clean rooms cleaned daily. Directly across the road from 'An entertainment complex' :o

No b/fast but plenty of street food and western cafes - 500bht a night