Non-im B: Leaving Before 90 Days Are Up

i have the same: non-immi-B-multiple and i leave always under 90 days.

is this correct: i have not to go to an immigration-office, only the in-and-out-stamps from airport-pass-controll are okay for me?

for what is the "re-entry-permit"? who need this?

thanks at all

WILLI

i have the same: non-immi-B-multiple and i leave always under 90 days.

is this correct: i have not to go to an immigration-office, only the in-and-out-stamps from airport-pass-controll are okay for me?

for what is the "re-entry-permit"? who need this?

thanks at all

WILLI

Yes in and out stamps are all you need. Re-entry permits are for those here on 1yr extensions of stay (i.e they dont have to leave the country, only report every 90days to immigration) and wish to exit and re-enter Thailand during said 1 year extension. I would assume a re-entry stamp could also be used by someone coming here on lets say a single entry tourist visa who wished to exit the country after a week and re-enter without losing the remainder of their 60 day stay.

So, I guess the advantage of this visa is that I don't have to pay for a new visa each time I cross the border? If one just has a 3 month visa, is it more time consuming at the border to reup with visas every 3 months?

I'm gathering that the other advantage is that one can cross any time, as mentioned, without additional fees for new visas..

I assume that if one goes to another country before the visa is up, it becomes null and void? So, this is a clear good reason to have the class b non immigrant visa..I'm just trying to figure it all out!

So, I guess the advantage of this visa is that I don't have to pay for a new visa each time I cross the border? If one just has a 3 month visa, is it more time consuming at the border to reup with visas every 3 months?

I'm gathering that the other advantage is that one can cross any time, as mentioned, without additional fees for new visas..

I assume that if one goes to another country before the visa is up, it  becomes null and void? So, this is a clear good reason to have the class b non immigrant visa..I'm just trying to figure it all out!

Right, I have had two one-year multiple entry non-imm B visas, and I've only paid in April of each year for a 12 month visa. Of course, you pay fees to other countries as you leave Thailand; Myanmar is about 200 baht, if I recall; China is much higher.

It is time consuming to go out of the country, esp. if you're not near the border.

No, your Thai visa doesn't become null and void if it's multiple entry. But if you're talking about the other visas, perhaps so.