Cheap Tix To Egypt/morocco In December

girlx

I've done a quick search, and the cheapest I can find is on SaveFlights.com (a TV sponsor BTW). They show a Kuwait Air flight (round trip) for 24,100 baht.

Kayak and some of the other sites show fares starting around 38,000 baht. Emirates fares start at 74,000 baht.

I don't have the time to do the work of a travel agent and search all the possibilities. Your best bet is to contact an agency and see what they can do for you.

well thanks for the obvious answer of checking a travel agent, but i rarely use them as buying through an agent often makes tickets less flexible to making changes on them if you need to- or the agents tack on huge fees. i prefer to buy directly from the airline. i suppose i could ask a travel agent who has lowest fares and then go buy from the airline but i thought someone could tell me from experience who was cheapest.

Just to add my twopennorthworth.... cheapest is not always necessarily the best. We once flew to Italy via Kuwait Airlines purely because of the cheap cost....Never again! :o

I would also check with a Travel agent first (they can do the legwork and give you different routes/airlines/times/flight duration/stops etc :D) then you can always call the Airline direct/visit their website and see if you can get it cheaper. (From our experience, unless the airline has a promotion, it is often cheaper buying from the travel agent.

Just want to share my experiences about my trip to Egypt , Morocco.

girlx, if that what you're looking to get the best price of airfare. December is a high season in Egypt, Morocco. So the tix seems hard to get or get it at the high price. :D

In Egypt, most of the tourists I met (at the hotels-restuarant-tour sites - shops etc) were from UK. In Morocco, I met mostly from German, Dutch, Swedesh . I guest they escaping the brutal long cold months from their countries. :o

So that means hotel room, food, tours, shoppings cost more than off season. And the best part of going on off season is not wasting too much time of everything, it's less crowded, no waiting in a line...ect. :D

I found out traveling in these countries in March, you get the best of everything: :D lower tix, room price much cheaper ( I once bargained a room in Luxor, seen it all empty in this modern 3 -stars hotel with a swimming pool, I got it knock-off 75%), got a very friendly and attentive service in restaurants, shops, sightseeing guide tour.

Since so few customers, these workers got all the time in the world.

Did I mention the weather was beautiful, cool and clear blue sky from Mediteranean sea. :D

Good luck in your adventure.

well thanks for the obvious answer of checking a travel agent, but i rarely use them as buying through an agent often makes tickets less flexible to making changes on them if you need to- or the agents tack on huge fees. i prefer to buy directly from the airline. i suppose i could ask a travel agent who has lowest fares and then go buy from the airline but i thought someone could tell me from experience who was cheapest.

Well, so much for trying to help.

After all, I did only spend about 2 hours on my one day off searching airlines, travel websites and various airlines to see if I could find a cheaper option.

I even tried alternates like flying to Alexandria instead of Cairo, or flying to Dubai and then out of Sharjah on a discount airline.

But no problem. I'll make a note to myself not to bother in the future.

Good luck.

Well, so much for trying to help.

After all, I did only spend about 2 hours on my one day off searching airlines, travel websites and various airlines to see if I could find a cheaper option.

I even tried alternates like flying to Alexandria instead of Cairo, or flying to Dubai and then out of Sharjah on a discount airline.

But no problem. I'll make a note to myself not to bother in the future.

Good luck.

I gave my recommendation. Egypt Air 25.000 Baht to europe via Cairo (3 month ticket). So Cairo would be cheaper still, and a direct flight from BKK.

Oh well gratitude is hard to come by these days isn't it.

onzestan