Sharwoods Curry Sauces In Rimping

PomChopSingYai

Hi All,

I hear that Sharwoods curry has hit Rimping. Has anyone seen it? How much is it per jar? Just interested, because I like a simple Indian style curry!

Also, this may be of interest for other curry fans in the TV crowd.

Thanks

Harry (Most people call me H)

Dam_n right! More info needed here! :o

Hi All,

I hear that Sharwoods curry has hit Rimping. Has anyone seen it? How much is it per jar? Just interested, because I like a simple Indian style curry!

Thanks

I think you'll find even more of them offered at Topps. Both Sharwoods and Pataks. Personally, I prefer Pataks. Once Topps in Kad Suen Kaew had Pataks Tandoori paste too, but I only saw it that one time, about 6 months ago. I bought the last two bottles of it, and kept waiting for it to be restocked. It never was, but the did put in Korma, Tikka, and Vindaloo. The Sharwoods tandoori paste just doesn't have the same bite...

Hi All,

Thanks

I think you'll find even more of them offered at Topps. Both Sharwoods and Pataks. Personally, I prefer Pataks. Once Topps in Kad Suen Kaew had Pataks Tandoori paste too, but I only saw it that one time, about 6 months ago. I bought the last two bottles of it, and kept waiting for it to be restocked. It never was, but the did put in Korma, Tikka, and Vindaloo. The Sharwoods tandoori paste just doesn't have the same bite...

Topps (old Rimping) beside Novotel has a good selection of curry sauces and their freezer section now stocks precooked curries and nans as well.

Cheers...