Acer 5051 Laptop To Tv Cable Etc Any Ideas?

funfun

got a acer 5051 laptop and would like to connect it to my a tv, i bought a cable last week pc to tv cable from big c, when i got it home it wasnt a usb type plug as i thought it was similar but not same.

anyways does anyone have any idea if i can just get a cable or will i need a tv card or whatever or anyone know a relible and reasonable priced guy can just sort it or tell me what to do in the pattaya area.

cheers chris

ps, if it makes a difference, i only want to watch some football that we cant get here, so i want to use it maybe once a week most of the time it will be used as a portable pc.

got a acer 5051 laptop and would like to connect it to my a tv, i bought a cable last week pc to tv cable from big c, when i got it home it wasnt a usb type plug as i thought it was similar but not same.

anyways does anyone have any idea if i can just get a cable or will i need a tv card or whatever or anyone know a relible and reasonable priced guy can just sort it or tell me what to do in the pattaya area.

cheers chris

ps, if it makes a difference, i only want to watch some football that we cant get here, so i want to use it maybe once a week most of the time it will be used as a portable pc.

hey:) u dont need anny tv card on youre acer 5051 laptop. it has an S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL) port on the right side. its yellow and round. thats cind of cable you have to buy. 60-120 bath.... have it in carrefour. if you dont know what i mean. just tell then i will take a picture of mine cable