Rain........

bmw

not sure about rain, Ive just got up. Ill check later and keep you all posted..

But did you get buggered...?

Welcome back to the land of not being your brother anymore...Sleep Well?

Beautiful Saturday Morning on the lake. 47 18&19yearold Gap year students from scotland and england have just descended as I sat with my friends drinking morning coffee on the plaza. The Indiana Girl has left...

Neuvo Dia, Neuvas chica's... New day, new girls.

:D Oh it shall be a grand day...

Yours cordially and expectantly,

Don Juan de Maktub'ar. :D

PS> Tor, That was fun... When is your brother drinking again...

:o:D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They reckon it will be upto 30c by wednesday here in the uk.

Bring me sunshine in your smile

Bring me laughter all the while

In this world where we live

There should be more happiness

So much joy you can give

To each brand new bright tomorrow

Make me happy through the years

Never bring me any tears

Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above

Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love

In this world where we live

There should be more happiness

So much joy you can give

To each brand new bright tomorrow

Make me happy through the years

Never bring me any tears

Stolen of a website sorry cant remember which one :o

Off topic dee gwar :D

good idea Doc :o

Lets talk about Erco and Bluecat.............. :D:D

still drizzling in Phuket :D

Having tired of the many references to, and in jokes about Erco, Bluecat and indeed The Gentleman (in less stormy times) I looked back through the old members lists to see what the fuss was about.

Whatever these guys may have been to the forum, and reasonable human beings, at least they they apparently left an indelible impression on many of you who continue on and constantly refer to them.

I wish it would rain in Perth to warm things up It was 0.2 deg. C the other morning, about as cold as it gets here. My next Thai trip is still months away.

Off topic dee gwar :D

good idea Doc :o

Lets talk about Erco and Bluecat.............. :D:D

still drizzling in Phuket :D

Having tired of the many references to, and in jokes about Erco, Bluecat and indeed The Gentleman (in less stormy times) I looked back through the old members lists to see what the fuss was about.

Whatever these guys may have been to the forum, and reasonable human beings, at least they they apparently left an indelible impression on many of you who continue on and constantly refer to them.

I wish it would rain in Perth to warm things up It was 0.2 deg. C the other morning, about as cold as it gets here. My next Thai trip is still months away.

That is really ' soldiers bold ) :D

actually i just wake  up (dont check outside yet..but possible flood someplace around  )..still raining here  ka

Bambi sob

In Hua Hin, oct 98, woke up and looked out the window to see a soi dog (clinging to a tree) going down a river in what was normally my soi... :D wide awake after that! Bkk has yet to have a big flood this season but right as rain, it's coming.

Oh, BTW, it's kicking off in Suk again just now- heading your way, visibility distance, about one foot :o

Today morning rain cause lot of traffic jam. It took me extra 45 minute to reach my work place.

Traffic appears to be swimming along :D

over the wellies on the soi outside Bumrungrad just now...(ok, about 6 inches deep) but it seems to have stopped- for the moment :o Ironically, best way to get around on a day like this, is via the Khlong boats- much faster

Edited by bahtandsold

I was jsut talking with my colleague yeterday about when the rain was coming...i guess its really here now! Internittent raining this morning around Thong Lor and now its beeen whipping down with rain for hours...doesnt look like stoping anytime soon either.

Only 1 time few years ago was my soi flooded to the extent of rolling trousers up and wading down, avoiding all the rats and cockroaches...with the rain coming down as it is, this could well be the second time!

Misses just got back from her mums house soaking wet on the back of a motor cycle taxi. I refused to pick her up. No point in me getting wet too. My Cocker Spaniel is looking very forlorn with his water logged ears dripping all over the place. He can stay outside to he dries off. Don’t want him in the house stinking the place up, that right is mine alone.