Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Hurricane Katrina is building into a Catagory 4 and I'm gonna get lots of rain soon... :D

what kind of name is Katrina for a hurricane. :o

raining in Phuket, but that is probably those cloud seeders again. Its funny when they use those guys, it can be sunny but pissing down :D

They go in alphabetical order so it's the 11th named Hurricane this season. 40 foot seas - mucho rain... :D

Whats with all the single posts davie? Trying to get your post count up? :o

Not another schoolboy poster or another Know-all Pommie lawyer is it? :D

Not feeling a bit sore about the cricket are we Udon? :D 176 for 9 in case your wondering matey. :D

Back on topic, it is turning into a beautiful day here in England :D

Cricket ! What cricket? :D

Yeehaa, this has to be the most monumental of threads to ever grace the good ole Thaivisa forum? 100 pages of pures waffle, not that most other threads are nothing beyond just that of course. Is the 'Beamer' still around to receive his accolade?

On the piss tonight Chuchok, regardless of the potential of precipitation from the heavens. Are you in the market for a couple of barrels of that watered down dish water they call lager?

Yeehaa, this has to be the most monumental of threads to ever grace the good ole Thaivisa forum? 100 pages of pures waffle, not that most other threads are nothing beyond just that of course. Is the 'Beamer' still around to receive his accolade?

On the piss tonight Chuchok, regardless of the potential of precipitation from the heavens. Are you in the market for a couple of barrels of that watered down dish water they call lager?

sorry mate, I'm on best behaviour at the mo.Have to be a good boy. :o

Can one of you mods please close this thread.

One of those days again is it? :o

It takes all type jackr and he seems like a miserable bugger :D I wonder if he will tell us how to live our life as well. :D

Perhaps the RAIN is getting him under the weather :D

She put her foot down finally? :D Catch you out again mate :D

Edited by jackr

Well, Katrina is now a Catagory 5 Hurricane with 175 mph winds and we've got 60 foot seas - yippee! The eye hasn't crossed yet - amazed the gyros have held the satellite in so far...

Oh, and it's raining - coming down like a two-cun*ed cow off a flat rock! :o

Edited by Boon Mee

Georgeous sunshine here in Gloucestershire.... won't last for long, it's bank holiday tomorrow..  :o

totster  :D

Glad to see its sunny up there as well tots, still lovely in South Gloucestershire, wouldnt go out in my car today though traffic is terrible on the M5.

Went up the Mall earlier to pick up the wifes anniversary present. Walked up at 1100am and there was already a stack of cars trying to get in.

Ohh well at least the wife will be happy when she gets in from work. :D

New Orleans Louisiana under Mandatory Evacuation

Category 5 Hurricane Katrina the most powerful one is headed for the "Big Easy" and surrounding area. Winds from 160 to 190 miles per hour are expected. New Orleans is 12 feet below sea level protected by a 13 foot levy. Storm surge is expected to be higher than the levy plus all the rain. Oil rig workers have been evacuated. Gasoline production facilities are in danger of being destroyed. Electrocution from all the downed power lines is also a major threat. :o

Glad to see its sunny up there as well tots, still lovely in South Gloucestershire, wouldnt go out in my car today though traffic is terrible on the M5.

Went up the Mall earlier to pick up the wifes anniversary present. Walked up at 1100am and there was already a stack of cars trying to get in.

It's always a nightmare around there on Bank Holidays.. :o

Ohh well at least the wife will be happy when she gets in from work. :D

And that the most important thing eh.. :D

Happy Anniversary anyway.. :D

totster :D

Beautiful sunny day in the uk today, perfect to finish the Aussies off at the cricket :D

Hang on Daleyboy... do you mean to tell me you are in UK and caught lepto? I thought you were in LOS! :o

No not in the Los still in the U.K. Leptospriosis is a worldwide disese i think.