Rain........

bmw

I like the pic from Bristol Daleyboy posted, just out of interest where in Bristol is this?

I am originally from Bristol but have been in sunny/rainy Thailand for the last 10 months.

I do miss the Grrreat Bristol accent. :o

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the pic from Bristol Daleyboy posted, just out of interest where in Bristol is this?

I am originally from Bristol but have been in sunny/rainy Thailand for the last 10 months.

I do miss the Grrreat Bristol accent. :o

Patchway mate, just up by the mall. :D And i dont have a Bristol accent, or so i have been told. :D

I do miss the Grrreat Bristol accent. :D

Patchway mate, just up by the mall. :D And i dont have a Bristol accent, or so i have been told. :D

No worries, neither do I (thank god!) just kidding.

What's the temperature saying in Bristol at mo?

All the best by the way with your return to LOS :o

It is saying bloody cold mate. :D So where were you residng in Bristol?

It is saying bloody cold mate. :D So where were you residng in Bristol?

Well the last place was Windmill hill (near Asda Bedminster) but I have lived pretty much all over Bristol.

It is a great city, and many travellers have said the same who have visited.

However I do find Thailand rather more hot and friendly :D

I like cold westher sometimes. The snow brings out I suppose the child in me. Being from the North of England, it is very green and beutiful and the snow on the hills is a nice sight.

I am not saying that I would like it 24/7 etc I just think sometimes its nice to acknowledge that we do in parts live in a beautiful country.

However I miss the missus so just ignore all I just said! :o

Thats a pic a couple of mile from my house...nice I think

Anyone up for building a snowman?

Well, it's been a couple of weeks with no rain and nothing but sunshine here :D

That might change in a couple of months though :o

Hmmm, I think it's been about 4 straight months now that I've worn shorts, t-shirts and sandals.

It's almost scary thinking about going to a country where the temperature drops below 30 degrees ! :D

Well, it's been a couple of weeks with no rain and nothing but sunshine here :D

That might change in a couple of months though :o

Hmmm, I think it's been about 4 straight months now that I've worn shorts, t-shirts and sandals.

It's almost scary thinking about going to a country where the temperature drops below 30 degrees ! :D

Yeah yeah, my dads harder than your dad..... :D

redrus

It's POURING rain here (in Pattaya) right now. Been waiting all day for it. Had a brief shower this afternoon, then around 6pm the real stuff hit. :D

Not monsoon quality or quantity, but the best we've had in weeks ! Little bit of thunder and lightning, not enough to make it interesting though :o

See any of my last 5 posts for the weather in Bristol :D

The toon is grey but a little brighter! Soz about Bristol mate, maybe better up north! lol :D Doesnt look so good in the future tho does it! Sleet :D

Currently at 10:48 AM Get Details

CLOUDY

3°C

Today Get Details | Hourly Weather

A little rain, sleet and snow

High 4°C

Tonight Get Details | Hourly Weather

A light snow shower later

Low 0°C

Thursday 16/3 Get Details | Hourly Weather

High 2°C

Thursday Night 16/3 Get Details | Hourly Weather

Mostly cloudy, slight snow

Low 1°C

Friday 17/3 Get Details | Hourly Weather

High 3°C

Friday Night 17/3 Get Details | Hourly Weather

Cold with clear periods

Low 0°C

Saturday 18/3 Get Details

Sunny spells and patchy cloud

High 5°C

Saturday Night 18/3 Get Details

Mostly cloudy, a shower later

Low 3°C

Sunday 19/3 Get Details

High 4°C

Sunday Night 19/3 Get Details

Mostly cloudy, slight snow

Low -1°C

:o

No rain in Pattaya for 2 days now ! When will this drought end !

(Gotta tell you though, there is a gawd-awful stench coming out of the sewers, especially along 2nd road in Pattaya :o )

Sunny this morning, but ohhhh so cold -5c :D

You big Southern softie. I'm still going out in my String vest and Hanky on me head. It'll have to drop by another 10 degrees before i have to put me Tank Top on :o:D

Its just you northeners think a sunny day is when you switch your lights on in your miners cottage :D

You big Southern softie. I'm still going out in my String vest and Hanky on me head. It'll have to drop by another 10 degrees before i have to put me Tank Top on :o:D

Its just you northeners think a sunny day is when you switch your lights on in your miners cottage :D

I understand you're really proud giving a weather forecast from your kitchen window in Greenland every day Dale. But it is a little sad.

When do you get to Los next?

It's raining on Phuket everyboooooooooody!!!!!!!!!! :D And it rained last night tooooooooo, with lightening and thunder and everything.......... woo hoo! Life was so much greener today........ :o

And the orchestra is reaching great heights - with singing cicadas and bullfrogs, it's all so grand!

Edited by khall64au

I understand you're really proud giving a weather forecast from your kitchen window in Greenland every day Dale. But it is a little sad.

When do you get to Los next?

In June mate. I know its sad, but there is nothing else to do, its too cold and bloody miserable to go out so i have to stay in and moan about it on the rain thread. Its evven worse when kerryd and tots start making fun it makes me wanto to :D :D