Rain........

bmw

We have had a couple of showers in Bristol today, but mainly over the last week it has been <deleted> hot :D nice bit of acclimatization before we fly out on Sunday :o You better have me a cold orange fanta waiting when i get there Kerry :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have had a couple of showers in Bristol today, but mainly over the last week it has been <deleted> hot :D nice bit of acclimatization before we fly out on Sunday :o You better have me a cold orange fanta waiting when i get there Kerry :D

If you think I'm going to ride my 200cc Phantom all the way to the airport, with a cold Fanta in my saddlebags, in the pouring RAIN, just to turn around and ride all the way back again, you are nuttier than I thought !

Oh yeah, it RAINed here, again, this afternoon, though it has stopped now, for awhile, maybe. :D

I think this thread needs to be closed. It's pointless and a complete waste of bandwith. :D

It is when people dont contribute about the weather. :o

What you should have said is.........

I think this thread needs to be closed. It's pointless and a complete waste of bandwith. :Dand btw the weather in Rennes Les Chateau, birthplace of the Priory of Sion--AKA as Las Vegas. :D:D

Then you might be taken a bit more seriously by us regular rain posters :D

On the changeable side up ere today, not sure weather its gonna burn me or piss down. Its all good anyway......... :o

How long before you go DB....?

redrus

Edited by redrus

On the changeable side up ere today, not sure weather its gonna burn me or piss down. Its all good anyway......... :D

redrus

We fly this sunday evening mate, and believe i have put international roaming on my phone and i AM going to phone you when i am on the beach just so you can hear the water lapping up on the shore, i reckon i will ring you on a monday morning about 8am :o:D and that will teach you for ringing me from the airport just to rub it in :D:D

Btw not sure what the weather is going to do today maybe sun maybe not

Edited by daleyboy

On the changeable side up ere today, not sure weather its gonna burn me or piss down. Its all good anyway......... :D

redrus

We fly this sunday evening mate, and believe i have put international roaming on my phone and i AM going to phone you when i am on the beach just so you can hear the water lapping up on the shore, i reckon i will ring you on a monday morning about 8am :o:D and that will teach you for ringing me from the airport just to rub it in :D:D

That kind of thing would not piss me off mate, knowing someone is enjoying what I just did and, will do again soon........... :D

As long as you and the family are safe and have a top time lad and, as long as those boys whup your cocky ass at pool, we'll all be happy. :D

redrus

That kind of thing would not piss me off mate, knowing someone is enjoying what I just did and, will do again soon........... :D

As long as you and the family are safe and have a top time lad and, as long as those boys whup your cocky ass at pool, we'll all be happy. :D

redrus

Ok mate, we will see when i ring you 6am monday morning your time, hopefully it will be cold and raining :D

I didnt realise though, just how much <deleted> organising things take with a baby, before it was pack the day before we go, just throw everything into the backpack and off we go, but now its, bottles, sterililisng tablets, baby passports, baby tickets, baby clothes, nappies, dummies etc etc :D:D

BTW you won recognise the number, becuae we are taking the wifes phone, as no one calls her on that apart from me anyway, it wont cost me a bloody fortune with incoming calls :o

As for ass whuppings at pool, do you think maybe i should take my own cue with me? :D Tippy aint going to be in Thailand now and to be honest i think he is the only one that might of been able to come close to maybe beating me :D

We will have to see how the boys get on in the Fc :D

Edited by daleyboy

As for ass whuppings at pool, do you think maybe i should take my own cue with me? :D Tippy aint going to be in Thailand now and to be honest i think he is the only one that might of been able to come close to maybe beating me :o

I dunno. I heard that the girls at a certain bar in Jomtien are pretty good at whuppin' cocky asses, especially when they (the girls) are naked. :D

Probably wouldn't take the better-half with you to play there though ! :D

Oh yeah, RAINing again in Pattaya ! Whooohoooo ! Just as I was getting ready to go out :D

Guess I can still go, just take a bar of soap with me (unlike certain people from certain countries that dodge the soap far to frequently). :D

Pissing down in Bristol, and its bloody cold, :D ohh well i guess it is the longest day of the year, so we were never going to get sunshine, still, only 4 days to go :D

4 days to go eh ? I'm on 119.. :o

totster :D

Bummer mate

You want to know the answer to make the time go quicker?

Have a baby, :D you dont have time then to think about 119 days all you are thinking about is nappies :D

Edited by daleyboy

I'm on 119.. :D

Me too ! 119 minutes to go until I head out for the evening in Pattaya !! :D:D:D

Though it looks like it might RAIN any time now (obviously the weather is getting geared up for daleyboy's imminent arrival) :o

I'm on 119.. :D

Me too ! 119 minutes to go until I head out for the evening in Pattaya !! :D:D:D

Though it looks like it might RAIN any time now (obviously the weather is getting geared up for daleyboy's imminent arrival) :o

But at least its warm over there. I dont mind the rain as long as its warm :D BTW cold and miserable in Blighty today :D still, 4 days and counting :D

But at least its warm over there. I dont mind the rain as long as its warm :D BTW cold and miserable in Blighty today :D still, 4 days and counting :D

OK, the RAIN has stopped, for now. Got to save some downpour for daleyboy's arrival !

Still haven't heard when yer going to be in Pattaya though ? :o

OK, the RAIN has stopped, for now. Got to save some downpour for daleyboy's arrival !

Still haven't heard when yer going to be in Pattaya though ? :o

We will be in Patters for a few days either side of the get together. We have just rented an apartment in bangers for the month, but we wll make the trip down, probably for 3 or 4 days, so dont worry, you will have plenty of time to buy me loads of fantas :D So sometime round the 13th to 17th July. :D

we´ve been having remarkably beautiful mornings and afternoons, (the games are at 09:00, 11.00 and 14:00, perfectly enough) and remarkably rainy evenings. Quite perfect. Remarkably so. Perfectly remarkable.

we´ve been having remarkably beautiful mornings and afternoons, (the games are at 09:00, 11.00 and 14:00, perfectly enough) and remarkably rainy evenings. Quite perfect. Remarkably so. Perfectly remarkable.

Sounds perfect... :D

totster :o

.....probably for 3 or 4 days, so dont worry, you will have plenty of time to buy me loads of fantas :D So sometime round the 13th to 17th July. :D

Oh darn, just when I was going to take a trip to.........Nakhon Nowhere......yeah, that's it. To visit the current "soon-to-be-ex's" family. Sometime round the 13th to 17th. :o

B.(on).T.

It hasn't RAINed here for a couple of hours now !!! And we have normal water supplies, for a little while anyways :D

B.(off).T.

I suppose I can postpone my trip to the boonies long enough to pop a couple fantas into a paint shaker for ya ! Getting close now eh ? Short Time ! Three days ! 72 hours and counting. Time to start panicking ? :D

Great Thunder storm in Bangkok at the moment.

No need to tell me mate, 48 hours and i will be seeing them first hand :D

Warmish today in Bristol, bit of sunshine, may turn out nice, but i dont really care if it turns out nice cause i am coming to thailand, in fact hopefully it will rain for the next 4 <deleted> weeks :o:D

If people want to know if its raining in the UK, I know of 1,000's of sites, so all you brainless Brits, lets keep this thread about Thailand where it belongs!-No offence to Brits-just some stupid posters....

daleybboy might be a...........

Edited by SamuiJens

If people want to know if its raining in the UK, Im know of 1,000 of sites, soo all you brainless Brits, lets keep this thread in Thailand where it belongs!-No offence to Brits-just some stupid posters....

Shut up, you nugget............. :o

redrus

If people want to know if its raining in the UK, I know of 1,000's of sites, so all you brainless Brits, lets keep this thread about Thailand where it belongs!-No offence to Brits-just some stupid posters....

I knw I'd get nailed on that one, but it soo true!!!!!!

I knw I'd get nailed on that one, but it soo true!!!!!!

People that love LOS live in the UK too, sometimes, admittidly morbid, comparing the weather see's us through to the next trip. :o

redrus

Welcome back Patsycat ! Finished moving and getting set-up I take it ?

It's been pouring RAIN here in Pattaya for a few hours now. I imagine it's because of the fact that daleyboy should have arrived, or is soon to arrive, in country.

This seems to be the heaviest and longest period of RAINfall this year so far. Sure hope daleyboy doesn't plan on staying here long :o