Pest Contro Pattaya

Naam

facts:

-landscaping company detected (they claim) subterranean termites around my foundations when putting ground cover around my house. instead of informing me immediately -enabling me to have a look- they told me weeks later.

-gardener showed me a couple of days ago some eaten up trunks of Bougainvillae, plants are drying up.

-called pest control company (farang owned) to take a look. they showed me some tiny insects (less than 1mm length) and shouted "TERMITES!".

-i asked "how much?"

-after long calculations the answer was "16,900 Baht at least twice a year".

having lived many years in termite infested Florida this quote seems a "wee bit" overboard.

any advice from fellow TV-members highly appreciated.

facts:

-landscaping company detected (they claim) subterranean termites around my foundations when putting ground cover around my house. instead of informing me immediately -enabling me to have a look- they told me weeks later.

-gardener showed me a couple of days ago some eaten up trunks of Bougainvillae, plants are drying up.

-called pest control company (farang owned) to take a look. they showed me some tiny insects (less than 1mm length) and shouted "TERMITES!".

-i asked "how much?"

having lived many years in termite infested Florida this quote seems a "wee bit" overboard.

Advice? Try posting this in the Pattaya forum. :o

facts:

-i asked "how much?"

Advice? Try posting this in the Pattaya forum. :o

Comparative quotation from Phuket is valid as I believe we have termites here too.

To fight termites I paid 8000 Baht for one year. My house is a two storey fifteen year old detected house on about 400 sqm of land. I am sorry to hear you have the problem too. I am in Chalong.

did you have termites in your house or just on the land?

To fight termites I paid 8000 Baht for one year. My house is a two storey fifteen year old detected house on about 400 sqm of land. I am sorry to hear you have the problem too. I am in Chalong.

In the house the first floor, the land, almost everywhere

In the house the first floor, the land, almost everywhere

did the service you got solve the problem Franz?

The company worked on this only since two months. It could not be solved until now. I have too many things around in the house which accumulated living here 13 years. The termites got into boxes, they like to eat carton. This will be a job for me and them, hopefully we can get rid some time.

The company worked on this only since two months. It could not be solved until now. I have too many things around in the house which accumulated living here 13 years. The termites got into boxes, they like to eat carton. This will be a job for me and them, hopefully we can get rid some time.

good luck then! we are lucky that we have none in the house. we checked everything for a couple of days.

Dial 038713243 and ask for Andy... he does a good job at my place. Uses some non toxic formula so you don’t get killed yourself and all wildlife around, just the termites.

i did :o need i say more?

Tywais, thanks for moving the topic where it belongs.