Ie Freezes When Trying To Save Web Page

Daffy D

I use Internet Explorer 7 with XP Pro SP3. Many time when I try to save a web page the page hangs and I can’t even cancel or close the window sometimes for 5-10 minutes. I can click the desktop icon to get control of the desktop and do some things even open other web pages so the computer is not frozen just this one page.

This does not happen under any particular circumstances sometimes I can save several pages and then the next one just hangs.

post-35075-1216304924_thumb.jpg

Ideas anyone?

:o

hey i have one ide that worked for me..... download a software name.... ccleaner.... you can find it in www.filehippo.com

and its free.... look my printscreen files i uploaded. and make sure you check and uncheck the same boxes. then press runn cleaner. in applications in the, selection next to windows (in ccleaner sowtware) uncheck all the boxes. before you runn the cleaner. when you finnish do that. press regestry and scan for issuses. and fix all....

i had a simmular problem. and after i did this it was gone. if not. start use firefox its much better:)

post-50608-1216326659_thumb.jpg

post-50608-1216326698_thumb.jpg

hey i have one ide that worked for me..... download a software name.... ccleaner.... you can find it in www.filehippo.com

and its free.... look my printscreen files i uploaded. and make sure you check and uncheck the same boxes. then press runn cleaner. in applications in the, selection next to windows (in ccleaner sowtware) uncheck all the boxes. before you runn the cleaner. when you finnish do that. press regestry and scan for issuses. and fix all....

i had a simmular problem. and after i did this it was gone. if not. start use firefox its much better:)

Thanks for the tip. I use CCleaner on a regular basis but just with the default settings. Will give it a go with the way you describe and see if it solves the problem.

Does this solve the problem for ever or just for a while then have to run CCleaner this way again?

Thanks for the tip. I use CCleaner on a regular basis but just with the default settings. Will give it a go with the way you describe and see if it solves the problem.

Does this solve the problem for ever or just for a while then have to run CCleaner this way again?

for me after use the registry fix... i didnt have to use it again... but somtimes when have problams whit msn, skype or so... i use it and it help:) also to all in asia. NOD is the only trusted virus software. belive me i runn an internett caffe:)