Will I Lose My Home?

kamphaengphet1

such kind word mr egg! :o

i just comment to what people write!

i have no axe to grind, ive never been to a village nor want to. it just amusing to see what you guys write and then later wonder what hit you on the noggin!

ps. animal moms dont leave their young uns to fend for themselves! its hard to believe thai moms do it just coz they want to. they must have something in mind!

as you say you,ve never been to the rural areas, i wonder where you get your insight, its a rare gift, one that ive received hence my understanding of your posts. unfortunately few people can stand the truth, i can, another gift. i wonder why youve never been to the country. i accept you would learn little, as you have it sussed, but its still an education, and can do little or no harm. your right ref the animal not abandoning its young, although ive seen it many times but not the norm. but you and i have to accept its the norm in los, even more so by the male of the species. keep posting , i for one appreciate your opinions. good luck with the mods. lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard her mutter the word divorce when talking with her friends, if it came to a divorce would she be entitled to my estate, even though I have sponsored/supported her for the last 5 years? If she went home without a divorce could i cancel her visa?

Thanks in advance

oh K you did wright the above so i,m quite right to jump to conclusions , ie she is a wife of convenience. not a lot of love there mate. you must have heard the saying,,, ive never been to bed with a ugly woman but ive woken up with a few. well to many blokes never marry a bitch but by f+++ they all divorce one . get my drift mate. shes the girl you married and thought the sun shone etc etc.