Life As Crossdresser?

Sandra38

Greetings; i would like to travel to Thailand in october - november 2008, want to stay at Bangkok for around 2 weeks. (I visited Bangkok and Pattaya 8 years ago.)

I would like to know if i can walk around freely as crossdresser? (in woman clothes, long hair, make up, nails polished etc.) Dont have intention to turn myself to a slut btw lol, modeste fem. clothes, knee level skirt, high heel sandals etc. And i dont want to disturb people, i dont talk - lough loudly. You can see me in "woman mode" on my profile pic. I plan to rent an hotel room in Khao San road btw.

For answers thanks in advance, kindly regards from. :o

I don't think that you will have any problems as long as you behave like a lady. In Bangkok I would advise you not to stay at Kao San, because there is where all the louts and backpackers hang out which are probably the only ones that could give you grief. There are much nicer places such as Sathorn, near Chong Nosi Station and near Silom or the area near the Victory Monument and others along Sukumvit, all much nicedr then Kao San. Good luck and have a pleasant stay.

I don't think that you will have any problems as long as you behave like a lady. In Bangkok I would advise you not to stay at Kao San, because there is where all the louts and backpackers hang out which are probably the only ones that could give you grief. There are much nicer places such as Sathorn, near Chong Nosi Station and near Silom or the area near the Victory Monument and others along Sukumvit, all much nicedr then Kao San. Good luck and have a pleasant stay.

Actually I would advise you to be as exotic as possible. The katoyes out here tend not to hold back.

I don't think you'll experience any problems at all but you might want to stick to less conservative areas at first.

Khao san Rd ok, but not as groovy as you might think, a bit old hat.

Why not head up to Sukhumvit Road. It's a sort of modern Soho.

Thanks for replies guys, appreciated. :o

Well; i plan to stay about 2 - 3 weeks and my budget is limited, i can afford an hotel around 900 - 1000 baht per night. I found two atm; Suriwongse Tower Inn in Silom and Sawasdee Sukhumvit Inn in Sukhumvit area. Any ideas about these ones? (i readed traveller rewiews in tripadvice.com though)

I uploaded my newest pictures in user album; i look like exotic and feminine in these flowered skirt. :D

Thanks in advance again for answers; be well, kindly regards from.

Sandra, I would head for Silom/Surawongse rather than Sukhumvit, I think your comfort level would be greater. In my opinion there are too many Europeans and other westerners with a lot of cultural baggage in the Sukhumvit area. Silom/Surawongse tends to be more Asian and relaxed. Just an opinion. An American acquaintance of mine is a cross dresser and he visits Silom at least once a year--with his wife!--and they have a great time there.

Stay away from Western (American & European) backpackers and places where Western men hang out. They are the most dangerous moronic homophobes and intolerants (christian upbringing). There are Thai crossdrssers everywhere so you would not be a novelty. Just act natural.

Thanks for replies guys. :o

So; i have an opinion more clear now: Western backpackers (i think majority of Muslim ppl included, its the community where i live indeed) are the grief for a c.d.; local - asiatic places are better for rent an hotel room, (Suriwongse tower inn in Silom - riverside sounds ok), i wont go out alone at nights, ill prefer exotic - oriental clothes - look, thanks again. :D