Italian Drugged And Robbed By Woman In Central

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: July 22nd 2008

Italian drugged and robbed by woman in Central Pattaya Apartment.

Police Sergeant Major Ootin, a Tourist Police Detective received a report from Security Guards working at an apartment complex in Central Pattaya that an Italian had just been drugged and robbed of his possessions.

Police arrived and went to the victim’s room. Mr. Claudic Ballarini aged 53 from Italy was lying on the bed in a dazed state. He explained that he had met a woman on Pattaya Beach and, for an agreed fee, she accompanied him back to his room.

When the pair arrived, the woman offered Mr. Ballarini what appeared to be a wine gum. Moments later, Mr. Ballarini passed out and a security guard noticed that the woman left alone and decided to check the room and found Mr. Ballarini sleeping on the bed. 2,000 Baht in cash, a gold necklace and a gold bracelet were apparently taken by the woman.

Tourist Police are now questioning known prostitutes who work on Pattaya Beach and will attempt to locate and arrest the woman in due course.

Tourist Police are now questioning known prostitutes who work on Pattaya Beach

How can this be? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

Anyway, was it a red or green wine gum? Details like this are important, Pattaya One News is usually meticulous with the details, like the colour of victim's underwear, so how can they not report this vital piece of info?

Personally I prefer the black wine gums. :o

I believe it was Maynards, but not sure how dangerous they are.

Rowntrees fruit gums are however at the top of the danger list, they get stuck to your teeth very easily.

:o:D:D:D

But what do you expect when you pick up a Hooker from Beach Road

Again - never accept anything food/drink from someone you don't know and you can avoid these problems.

Come on Brit, those wine gums are kinda hard to resist. black & red together :D

Perhaps might be tempted if they were Jelly babies or Fruit Pastilles??? :o

Edited by britmaveric

Again - never accept anything food/drink from someone you don't know and you can avoid these problems.

Funny how so many guys fail Mongering 101 :o

BTW don't change statements I make, corrected the quote for veracity sake.

I'd say this is good advice for any person whether they monger or not. Too many stories people leave their drink on the bar, hit the loo or accept a drink from a person they just met. Mickey fin con is as relevent today as it has been in the past.

Edited by britmaveric

Funny how so many guys fail Mongering 101 :o

BTW don't change statements I make, corrected the quote for veracity sake.

I'd say this is good advice for any person whether they monger or not. Too many stories people leave their drink on the bar, hit the loo or accept a drink from a person they just met. Mickey fin con is as relevent today as it has been in the past.

Yes, and more than a few women tourists in Thailand have been drugged by thieves or sex fiends.