Long Ditance Moving Company

ray23

I have used a company called Hong Kong Transpack 3 time now and I found that the are reasonably priced and offer a very good service. They moved me twice in Thailand and handled all my stuff from the Uk to Thailand as well.

Give a guy called Kerry Matisin a call, he is on 01 644 1892, office is on 02 631 4368, email at [email protected] or [email protected]

ETO Express Transportation Organization. A government- controlled organization. Used them twice to move across the country. Very cheap and reliable, in my experience

ชื่อ องค์การรับส่งสินค้าและพัสดุภัณฑ์ (ร.ส.พ.) Name The Express Transportation Organization of Thailand (E.T.O.)

ที่อยู่ 485/1 ถนนศรีอยุธยา เขตราชเทวี กรุงเทพฯ 10400 Address 485/1 Thanon Sri Ayuttaya, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400

สังกัด Under

โทรศัพท์ 245-3231-9 Phone 245-3231-9

ETO Express Transportation Organization. A government- controlled organization. Used them twice to move across the country. Very cheap and reliable, in my experience

ชื่อ องค์การรับส่งสินค้าและพัสดุภัณฑ์ (ร.ส.พ.)  Name The Express Transportation Organization of Thailand (E.T.O.)

ที่อยู่ 485/1 ถนนศรีอยุธยา เขตราชเทวี กรุงเทพฯ 10400  Address 485/1 Thanon Sri Ayuttaya, Ratchathevi, Bangkok 10400

สังกัด  Under 

โทรศัพท์  245-3231-9  Phone 245-3231-9