Cat Cdma Cc650

Shah Jahan

Nobody?

Well I will be getting a New laptop in the next few weeks and want to run Ubuntu exclusively- however I am locked into the CAT CDMA as there is no other (reliable) internet where I live -

meaning I will pay someone who thinks they could hack and install the CDMA to work with Ubuntu.

I can meet in Chaing mai and it will be sometime in August.

any takers?

Nobody?

Well I will be getting a New laptop in the next few weeks and want to run Ubuntu exclusively- however I am locked into the CAT CDMA as there is no other (reliable) internet where I live -

meaning I will pay someone who thinks they could hack and install the CDMA to work with Ubuntu.

any takers?

Shouldn't be that hard, but I have no experience with CDMA.

Nobody?

any takers?

Shouldn't be that hard, but I have no experience with CDMA.

Thanks - I will contact you when the time is closer.

I'd advise you to ask the dealer to hook it up for you. If he is unable to do it, and I'd say that is VERY likely, you should plan on using Windows.

No offense but that's wrong. I got it running on Slackware pretty easily, I posted up the scripts here somewhere, I'll see if I can find the post.

Edit: here's the thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Cmotech-Ccu-...nn-t177116.html

Edited by slackula

I'd advise you to ask the dealer to hook it up for you. If he is unable to do it, and I'd say that is VERY likely, you should plan on using Windows.

No offense but that's wrong. I got it running on Slackware pretty easily, I posted up the scripts here somewhere, I'll see if I can find the post.

Nice little guide...

Just about how I would have gone about it.

If you for some reason dont want to use openDNS add 'usepeerdns' to the options file.

Nice little guide...

If you for some reason dont want to use openDNS add 'usepeerdns' to the options file.

Ok- that looks like a decent guide. I will see where I can get with that.

Nice little guide...

Ok- that looks like a decent guide. I will see where I can get with that.

Let us hear about your experience! DING post 100 :o