New Floating Market Cover Story

Hobgoblin

I think that was me you ran into. but as you can see everyone here is very serious and i think i can speak for everyone here, we dont "get" that Jersey Seinfeld guy type of so called humor. now bob Hope was funny. Bob Newheart was a scream. your humor in your OP has eluded everyone. we dont "get it".

it reminds me of that radio guy, i forget hhis name that tells jokes about women with a split lip being thrown down a flight of stairs, and that is comedy. just what is so funny about a KFC in an ancient thai culture floating village? please explain the humor to me.

JS - OV what's with the kids these days? Now Jakie Mason - he can tell a joke. Not like that Jerzy Schweinfelt shmuck. "I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something" that kind of humor, you can't buy.

Now if they were to put a Jakie Mason show in this water park, Vegas style 200 nights a year gig, well then we'd be talking.

... . Is there anyone on this board who has an ample sense of humor to enjoy it? ..
I do, :D

It's also sad the impact of branding on almost everything,

Theme projects that start out with the noblest of intentions soon degrade into tacky tourist traps, :o

This will be a tourist trap - but the tourists who are easily trapped. I expect this place will be a new stop for the bus loads of Chinese, Indian and Korean tourists to go and do more commissioned shopping for junk, so they can go home and tell stories about their unique and exquisite Thai experience - which is overpaying for "handmade" souvenirs made at some smokestack-laden factory in Rayong.