Looking For House Renter In Chiangmai

I am living in Europe now and try to looking someone who interest to rent my house in ChiangMai, I am Thai but I can not do everything from aboard, so may be have more chance by posting via internet.

Hi there

I don't think you will achieve anything by posting your note here in the Property section (hence no replies I guess).

Probably the Thaivisa classifieds section (under chiang mai), citylife magazine web site, and chiangmai mail (newspaper) web site would be three much better places. The chiang mai mail web site is 10 baht/word and the other two are free.

Good luck - there seems to be a lot of places for rent now and the asking prices appear to be dropping.

thank you for your advise, I posted in a few websites and also called and contact to agency and freinds in Chiangmai to give information and bring them to the house take I hope that evertything will be ok.

Now I am urgent looking for renter because next year my colleagues will plan to go to Thailand for vacation and they want to rent my house if unoccupied and I also can plan my vacation in Thailand, so I try to find first renter then I can set the date for them in case I find short term renter.

Anyway I thank you again. I sent you some pictures of house that mostly I builded it from aboard by telephone.