My 1800th Post

IamMaiC

Congrats mate. Only 200 to go for the 2k,

Question is will he make the 2000th? :o

The odds are very much against it. In between mindless posts he sends mindless PM's.

Look on the bright side tho - he could be doing an "Erco" number on the board and get everyone's ire up...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit sad if you ask me.

Then again it is a bit sad reading this kind of stuff and replying at this time of the day :o

Why be concerned about the number of posts one does? Who cares!

Why write 7 posts about your 1800 th post?

My advice is get life. I bet you are addicted to the internet, probably in denial. To test if you are or not, go 3 days without the internet(totally) and see if you start getting any withdrawals.

I tried with some very interesting, and strange results.

I believe there are 12 step programs for addicts.

:D

I admit now I am powerless over TV and my life has become unmanagable! :D

A bit sad if you ask me.

Then again it is a bit sad reading this kind of stuff and replying at this time of the day :o

My advice is get life.  I bet you are addicted to the internet, probably in denial. To test if you are or not, go 3 days without the internet(totally) and see if you start getting any withdrawals.

What's the next step bro ?

Came to believe that a power higher than myself could restore me to sanity :D

That's what got Dubya off Booze & Coke! :o

" My name is Dubya and I'm an incoholic " :D Is there a DC chapter of Nutters Anonymous ?

You can't say though that the man ever drank and drove.

Oh , hang on.

BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

so help us god

Came to believe that a power higher than myself could restore me to sanity :o

'George' is not going to save any individual, his concern is for the development of TV as a whole. Some of the guardian spirits (mods) have been known to make a mercy-killing on occasions, though, specially on posters in the last, selfdestructive stages of addiction. Watch out, maiC! :D

Came to believe that a power higher than myself could restore me to sanity :D

'George' is not going to save any individual, his concern is for the development of TV as a whole. Some of the guardian spirits (mods) have been known to make a mercy-killing on occasions, though, specially on posters in the last, selfdestructive stages of addiction. Watch out, maiC! :D

Somebody mentioned similarities with dear departed Erco. Not at all. Erco was violently anti BG :o

Neeranam

If you ask me your post is

A bit sad if you ask me.
Then again it is a bit sad reading this kind of stuff and replying at this time of the day 

What has the time of day cot anything to do with it, dies that mean he should be involved in other less wholsome activities ?

I think that may have something to do with "contribution", be it good or bad it is still a contribution.

Why not, if I ever do that much, I will try and write 8.

My advice is get life. I bet you are addicted to the internet, probably in denial. To test if you are or not, go 3 days without the internet(totally) and see if you start getting any withdrawals.
Well, I am on the net alot, my laptop sits on my desks, on the web most of the day, just as I watch the goods ship out and the bank account rise, mind you I do get off the general internet at about 5:30, does that mean I am addicted, or just use alot of TCP/IP based applications ?

Maybe there is some hand cream that may help you ? Next a dermatologist....

I admit now I am powerless over TV and my life has become unmanagable! 

You can buy books on that subject, and its widely discussed on the internet. all that is left is your imagination.

A bit sad if you ask me.

My advice is get life.  I bet you are addicted to the internet, probably in denial. To test if you are or not, go 3 days without the internet(totally) and see if you start getting any withdrawals.

TV is a powerful site and an invaluable source of info for anyone interested or livin' in los. I'm not addicted and can leave it alone for a week, but will generally spend up to an hour a day scouring the pages. I agree, though, the number of posts one makes is not important but I'm sure everyone feels a twinge of achievement when reaching a round figure; with the possible exception of the Doc, of course, who has gone into overdrive. :D

The odds are very much against it. In between mindless posts he sends mindless PM's.

Thailand already has a mindless PM

:D:D:D:D:wub:

Uhmm..... :o You better watch what you say though.... Don't forget, you're still in Thailand, HE might decide that he is also covered by the Les Magistewhatzit law and all......... -_-

Thailand already has a mindless PM

:D:D:D:D:wub:

Uhmm..... :o You better watch what you say though.... Don't forget, you're still in Thailand, HE might decide that he is also covered by the Les Magistewhatzit law and all......... -_-

He'd like that law to apply to him, but it is specific to the Royal House.

ah, vegemite on toast. It doesnt get any better than that.

Try the real stuff, Marmite, on toast. You may change your mind :D

Peanut Butter on Rice Cakes is good also :o

Real cheddar cheese (mature) and real salad cream sandwiches have to be the dogs <deleted> imho. :D