How Old Is Your Girlfriend(s) Compared To You.

PoorSucker

Age girlfriend(s) vs you  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another thread asking to be closed :o:D

you should have respondants certify their answers!

there better be a few 40 yrs. age diff. or this poll is only troolls..............lol.

i just voted 4 the 40 diff. even though i dont have tgf, if i wanted one id look for one 40 years younger than me.....ohhh ohhh!

Edited by farang555

My GIG is 2 years younger than my wife, but two years older than my mia noi. Does that mean she is the same age as my wife or 4 years younger?

I prefer elder women in a relationship, as I plan to die young it dose not bother me. :o

Is that a Khunying in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Can I pre-empt the next meaningless poll here on brain dead TV.....

How much does your Girlfriend(s) Weigh Compared To You?

1. Over 40 Kilos lighter
  2. 36-40 Kilos lighter
  3. 31-35 Kilos lighter
  4. 26-30 Kilos lighter
  5. 21-25 Kilos lighter

another thread asking to be closed :o:D

you should have respondants certify their answers!

there better be a few 40 yrs. age diff. or this poll is only troolls..............lol.

i just voted 4 the 40 diff. even though i dont have tgf, if i wanted one id look for one 40 years younger than me.....ohhh ohhh!

Why would it be closed.I appreciate this website is stricter than a boarding school but what's wrong with asking that question??

My GIG is 2 years younger than my wife, but two years older than my mia noi. Does that mean she is the same age as my wife or 4 years younger?

You'll have to get up a little earlier and in the morning than that to fool some of the sages on Thai Visa. Your gig remains 2 years younger than your wife and your Mia Noi is the youngest of the lot, being 4 years younger than your wife... :o

Besides we all know it's a trick question, and we can't possible solve it until you give us the ages of your mia gep and mia chow as well... :D

I would like to ask OP why there is only one category for "older", but a lot for younger. Is he making some assumptions here... :D

Edited by AFKAFSinLOS

1. Over 40 Kilos lighter
  2. 36-40 Kilos lighter
  3. 31-35 Kilos lighter
  4. 26-30 Kilos lighter
  5. 21-25 Kilos lighter

:o

1 tattoo less than you

2 tattoos less than you

Im 28 and my wife is 31, when I was 22 my ex girlfriend was 42,

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I have a picture of my mind TheDON cuddled up next to the mamasan at Rainbow 4 bar in nana plaza.

:o:D :D :D :D :(:P

I would have to be very very :D to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I have a picture of my mind TheDON cuddled up next to the mamasan at Rainbow 4 bar in nana plaza.

Funny you should say that. Because after reading the ladyboy thread, I had a very similar image of him being cuddled up with Rainbow's papasan... :o

Scary thought that... reminds me of that old TV series Sliders and parallel universes... :D

<deleted>.. 4 real?

Funny you should say that. Because after reading the ladyboy thread, I had a very similar image of him being cuddled up with Rainbow's papasan... :o

Scary thought that... reminds me of that old TV series Sliders and parallel universes... :D

Reading the ladyboy thread are we?

1. Over 40 Kilos lighter
  2. 36-40 Kilos lighter
  3. 31-35 Kilos lighter
  4. 26-30 Kilos lighter
  5. 21-25 Kilos lighter

:o:D

Nice one Cuban........I can only see this thread going in one direction.

<deleted>.. 4 real?

:o:D:D:D:D:D

I would have to be very very :( to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

Oh I don't know. It's all relative... :P

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :burp:

Fast forward a few decades and I no longer feel envious... The curiousity has waned as well...

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :P

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I would have to be very very :( to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :burp:

Fast forward a few decades and I no longer feel envious... The curiousity has waned as well...

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :P

Having fantisies about your teacher is one thing, but not your own mother mate, come on now!

<deleted>.. 4 real?

:o:D:D:D:D:P

Having fantisies about your teacher is one thing, but not your own mother mate, come on now!

:D

<deleted>.. 4 real?

Your one sick person for even thinking that bkkjames.

<deleted>.. 4 real?

:D:D:D:(

I would have to be very very :D to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

Oh I don't know. It's all relative... :D

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :P

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :burp:

:o ...

You deliberately did that because I told you I'm not good at blocking images from my mind didn't you... :P