How Old Is Your Girlfriend(s) Compared To You.

PoorSucker

Age girlfriend(s) vs you  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most males in Sydney are gay.... (nought wrong with that I might add - aussie bird once told me that) :o

Its because i live in Sydney. I turn men gay when they see such a perfect human being like myself. I mean can you blame them?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most males in Sydney are gay.... (nought wrong with that I might add - aussie bird once told me that) :o

Its because i live in Sydney. I turn men gay when they see such a perfect human being like myself. I mean can you blame them?

Ahh.! A true legend. (in his own mind).

The mind boggles that one person can be blessed with such a fertile imagination. :D

I find it very hard to believe, as there are many lovely females in Europe and the US. :o
Yes, go up to any one of them and ask one question; Where are you from? The reply is always something along the line of, "....I was born in Issan." :D

Ahh.! A true legend. (in his own mind).

The mind boggles that one person can be blessed with such a fertile imagination. :D

Don's Theme song.

Oh lord it's hard to be humble

when I'm perfect in every way.

I can't wait to look in the mirror

cause i get better looking each day.

To know me is to love me

I know I'm just a hellof a man.

oh lord it's hard to be humble but i'm doing the best that i can.

I thought there was a mis-spelling here.....

I thought it read: Its because i live with Sydney. I turn men gay when they see such a perfect human being like myself.

"Don & Sidney" - sounds like a good paring.

I would have to be very very :D to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

So if your GF of BF is 20 years younger than you, imgine how they feel. :D

hahahahahahahhahaa

i bet that stung!

That was a good one. :D

My wife isn't 20 years younger than me but I would have to say that men age better than most women. :o At least that was what i observed at my last high school reunion.

I thought there was a mis-spelling here.....

I thought it read: Its because i live with Sydney. I turn men gay when they see such a perfect human being like myself.

"Don & Sidney" - sounds like a good paring.

sydney could be a man or a woman.

a number of posts that violate forum rules have been deleted. responses to those posts have also accordingly been removed.

please observe the rules.

thanks

MiG

As I am ineligible to vote I can't see the results. Anyone care to give a summary at ths point ?

Also, what is a mia chow ?

Finally, what means this:

Im bet every bloke in her would of hit it.
:o ?

(Null vote)=se result

I'm getting married soon and made this poll to see the age difference among other males.

When not counting the once that are older than BF and calculating over 40 as 40.

Then I get a average of 15 ¼ years younger.

I'm 41 and my soon to be wife is 15 ½ years younger, so I fit the profile.

Thanks everybody voting so far :o

I'm getting married soon and made this poll to see the age difference among other males.

When not counting the once that are older than BF and calculating over 40 as 40.

Then I get a average of 15 ¼ years younger.

I'm 41 and my soon to be wife is 15 ½ years younger, so I fit the profile.

Thanks everybody voting so far :o

PoorS

If you think the thread has served its purpose and now would like it closed, let me know

:D cheers.

The reason I go out with girls way younger than me in Pattaya is........because I can

George Burns, a 90+ year old american comic [now dead] had a joke about this

his Joke " I went to the bank and there was a pretty young bank teller waiting on me. I told her if I was 20 years younger, I would love to go out with your mother"

Because you can, yes, but ...

Personally, I find the idea of being with a man old enough to be my grandfather very disturbing. Money has to be part of that equation and I thank the forces of the universe that I don't need to do that.

A man my father's age is more possible, but he'd need a good deal of charm, intelligence and vitality.

What I will never understand is being with someone that you know would not be with you, but for the money. Short time, long time or whatever; I can't understand that.

Personally, I find the idea of being with a man old enough to be my grandfather very disturbing. Money has to be part of that equation and I thank the forces of the universe that I don't need to do that.

A man my father's age is more possible, but he'd need a good deal of charm, intelligence and vitality.

What I will never understand is being with someone that you know would not be with you, but for the money. Short time, long time or whatever; I can't understand that.

That's why I prefer farang ladies, Sylvie.

Even if I don't make first base it only costs for the drinks and dinner.

And the conversation is livelier.

Edited by qwertz

I feel the same way with mst of what you say, ofcourse its for the money when the age is really wide, but fo some people at the end of there lives money dont mean shit, you cant do shit withyour money when you dead