How Old Is Your Girlfriend(s) Compared To You.

PoorSucker

Age girlfriend(s) vs you  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf is one year older than me.

40+ years younger? I'd love to hear the conversations between those couples.

I wonder if we can merge this poll somehow with the "how old are you?' poll.... "I'm 30 and my gf is 20 years younger" is much different than "I'm 60 and my gf is 20 years younger."

But 40+ years younger? That puts you dudes at at least 58 to be legal. 60+ I'd guess. That's 2-3 generations?! You're most likely as old as the bird's grandmother....

But 40+ years younger? That puts you dudes at at least 58 to be legal. 60+ I'd guess. That's 2-3 generations?! You're most likely as old as the bird's grandmother....

I'm starting to get paranoid now... Are you in this together with BKKJames? Please let's not mention great-grandmothers given my visual system...sh*t too late :o

Becoming reminiscent of Blackadder, with Pitt the elder, Pitt the younger, Pitt the embryo, Pitt the glint in the milkman's eye... :D

I'm starting to get paranoid now... Are you in this together with BKKJames? Please let's not mention great-grandmothers given my visual system...sh*t too late :o

Becoming reminiscent of Blackadder, with Pitt the elder, Pitt the younger, Pitt the embryo, Pitt the glint in the milkman's eye... :D

Let's see, if I have fantasies about a girl in my next life today does that mean she is older or younger than I if today I am 41 and in my fantasy she is 18?

Let's see, if I have fantasies about a girl in my next life today does that mean she is older or younger than I if today I am 41 and in my fantasy she is 18?

Excellent point... :o

Could I just clarify if your fantasy is one you are having at the moment, or is it a recollection from a former life... and please no mention of female relatives... :D

Edit:... For the purposes of this discussion I am also assuming that you are a man in both this life and the next, that the 18 year old is still alive at the point of fantasy, and that you and the 18 year old girl are not reincarnations of the same entity on different temporal planes...Forgive me if I've oversimplified a little... :D

Edited by AFKAFSinLOS

Could I just clarify if your fantasy is one you are having at the moment, or is it a recollection from a former life... and please no mention of female relatives... :D

Didn't we discuss this before or is it de ja vu? And if it's the latter, does that mean I will be in soi cowboy tonight looking for my old girlfriend before I joined the ranks of married life?

Didn't we discuss this before or is it de ja vu? And if it's the latter, does that mean I will be in soi cowboy tonight looking for my old girlfriend before I joined the ranks of married life?

Ah.. you mean an echo of a discussion of a discussion. I hope you took into consideration my previous edit see above...which must have occurred while you were replying... :D

...And yes I think you will be in Soi Cowboy tonight, although I'm not sure if the Don and papasan from Rainbow will be able to join you... :D

40+ years younger? I'd love to hear the conversations between those couples.

I wonder if we can merge this poll somehow with the "how old are you?' poll.... "I'm 30 and my gf is 20 years younger" is much different than "I'm 60 and my gf is 20 years younger."

ye but i wouldn,t like to sleep with her grandmother or her mother.lol

Im 28 and my wife is 31, when I was 22 my ex girlfriend was 42,

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I have a picture of my mind TheDON cuddled up next to the mamasan at Rainbow 4 bar in nana plaza.

:o:D:D:D:D:D

I would have to be very very :( to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

Oh I don't know. It's all relative... :P

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :burp:

Fast forward a few decades and I no longer feel envious... The curiousity has waned as well...

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :P

Having fantisies about your teacher is one thing, but not your own mother mate, come on now!

Your one sick person for even thinking that bkkjames.

Monkeybrains, word of advice if I may.... if you are going to attempt wit, please look up the meaning in the dictionary first. It's on page 575 between whimp (not chimp) and winner (not loser). Failing that, please feel free to PM me for detailed description of where to find it, and more importantly how to use it.

Now if you can't find the PM button on here, I suggest you log off, log in again under a different name so any comments you make won't reflect negatively on your TV persona.

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I have a picture of my mind TheDON cuddled up next to the mamasan at Rainbow 4 bar in nana plaza.

I would have to be very very :( to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :burp:

Fast forward a few decades and I no longer feel envious... The curiousity has waned as well...

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :P

Having fantisies about your teacher is one thing, but not your own mother mate, come on now!

Monkeybrains, word of advice if I may.... if you are going to attempt wit, please look up the meaning in the dictionary first. It's on page 575 between whimp (not chimp) and winner (not loser). Failing that, please feel free to PM me for detailed description of where to find it, and more importantly how to use it.

Now if you can't find the PM button on here, I suggest you log off, log in again under a different name so any comments you make won't reflect negatively on your TV persona.

Wit? was that meant to be a wit?

As for TV persona, im not really worried about what people think of me, Are you?

The impression you give me is that your one of those washed up old guys who do the rounds in soi nana preying on young BG's. Im right are'nt i? No need to be shy about it though theres 1000's of guys like you here!

<deleted>.. 4 real?

As for TV persona, im not really worried about what people think of me, Are you?

The impression you give me is that your one of those washed up old guys who do the rounds in soi nana preying on young BG's. Im right are'nt i? No need to be shy about it though theres 1000's of guys like you here!

My point exactly.

<deleted>.. 4 real?

:o:D:D:D:D

I would have to be very very :D to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

My point exactly.

:(

now now boys lets get back on topic i am sure the Op is not interested in the two of you catfighting, I was only saying to the motherr inlaw in the shower this morning Boys will be Boys ?? :o

I dont know about you mijan24 but im here for amusement!

now now boys lets get back on topic i am sure the Op is not interested in the two of you catfighting, I was only saying to the motherr inlaw in the shower this morning Boys will be Boys ?? :o

How old is your mother n law, maybe the Don would be interested? Now that is what I call getting back on topic! :D

Stick to smileys mate, frowning doesn't go with your TV persona.

Ok i will make a note of that.

About that cat fight? Personally i think it was quiet funny. If people cant read it without a smile then there is something wrong.

Come on lets all be one happy smiling family on TV.

Whats TV without humour?

About that cat fight? Personally i think it was quiet funny. If people cant read it without a smile then there is something wrong.

Whats TV without humour?

Mate, you stick to the serious stuff, I will do the humour, trust me, its much funnier that way. :o

Whats TV without humour?

Ah... That's an easy one. Another trick question... :o TV without humour is still TV... :D

Perhaps a better question, if I may, is what would TV be like with humour... :D

BTW when you ladies/chimps are swinging your handbags, would you mind removing me from the inverted commas in the middle...I've a bit of a phobia about being in enclosed spaces, none more so than when handbags are flying... :D

Edited by AFKAFSinLOS

Whats TV without humour?

Mate, you stick to the serious stuff, I will do the humour, trust me, its much funnier that way. :o

Please please im getting embarrassed now, lets stop the cat fight for now, but dont worry i will be back onto you on another thread :D Not hard considering most of your posts are drivel.

Edited by MonkeyHouse

Drivel, sorry I don't have that big word in my vocabulary. Could you perhaps re-address the attempt at humour again in your next post.

Stick to something simple, remember, TheDOn reads this stuff too.

Thanks and regards

Ok here goes....

monkey and bkkjames were sitting on a street corner in bangkok wondering if they should buy an ale with their last steel. monkey suggested that they buy a sausage. bkkjames started bitching, complaining that he couldn't drink a sausage and he *really* wanted a drink. But monkey had an idea that could get them many ales.

"What we do is buy a sausage, go into a tavern, and order two drinks. After we drink our ales you drop down to your knees, and I'll undo my breeches and pull out the sausage so you can suck on it. The barman will throw us out thinking we're queers."

bkkjames thought this was a great idea, so they bought a sausage. They went into the first tavern, ordered their drinks, and drank them quickly. Then bkkjames dropped to his knees and started to suck the sausage. Sure enough, the barman kicked them out thinking they were queer.

They hit about ten or fifteen taverns when the bkkjames started to complain about his knees hurting. He asked if in the next tavern if monkey would do the dirty work. The half-elf replied, "I'd rather not. I lost the sausage after about the fifth bar."

Edited by MonkeyHouse

this poll reflects wot i see :o everyday. oldish man with youngish girl, economics explains it all!

someone needs to do a where :D:D did you meet yr tgf poll

I was gonna do one of them yesterday but then i realised there is not point as 90% of TV members will not admit the truth, You know what i mean farang555.

this poll reflects wot i see :D everyday. oldish man with youngish girl, economics explains it all!

someone needs to do a where :D:D did you meet yr tgf poll

Excuse me Mr Farang555, can't you see Monkey and I are trying to have a conversation here?

But while I am here, let me address your first point about it being economics.

At first glance, that may appear to be true. However, most farangs have enough money to support themselves and don't require the financial assistance of a younger girl so your theory doesn't hold much water I am afraid. :o

Can I pre-empt the next meaningless poll here on brain dead TV.....

How much does your Girlfriend(s) Weigh Compared To You?

1. Over 40 Kilos lighter
  2. 36-40 Kilos lighter
  3. 31-35 Kilos lighter
  4. 26-30 Kilos lighter
  5. 21-25 Kilos lighter

What would be better is how much lighter is your g/f than your ex wife :o

another thread asking to be closed :o:D

you should have respondants certify their answers!

there better be a few 40 yrs. age diff. or this poll is only troolls..............lol.

i just voted 4 the 40 diff. even though i dont have tgf, if i wanted one id look for one 40 years younger than me.....ohhh ohhh!

Why would it be closed.I appreciate this website is stricter than a boarding school but what's wrong with asking that question??

What's right about it also--it's just another in a long list of boring, invasive, unnecessary polls that some braindead and bored TV member has decided to foist on us--this is a ThaiVisa forum--what's with all the semi-socio interest angles--it's getting really monotonous.

Let's get back to the 'what did YOU have for breakfast', 'What's your favourite Thai beer', 'Why do Thai dogs barlk all night' etc, etc..... boring.