How Old Is Your Girlfriend(s) Compared To You.

PoorSucker

Age girlfriend(s) vs you  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I thought I'd have a go at this poll just out of curiosity.

Me = 51

TW = 27

There are two things for certain in our case:

1. She sure as hel_l didn't marry me for my money; I'm almost totally borassic!

2. I can honestly say that I would have married her if she had been ten or twenty years older.

Sorry to have to explode two cherished stereotypes here on TV. :o

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well said that man mr don.A few years of happiness is far bettere than a few years of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.Wish my ex wife hadnt have ripped me off for loads of money as i would have been rich now.Far worse than any thai i have met.

What I will never understand is being with someone that you know would not be with you, but for the money. Short time, long time or whatever; I can't understand that.

Because men can enjoy sex with no feelings, but most women can't. When young boys are wanking over Playboy magazines, love is not part of the equation.

I have had sex with women who couldn't stand me, but who were willing to do it for business or financial gain - This is what most men would call a slut. It was dirty, but in a very good way! :o

Because you can, yes, but ...

Personally, I find the idea of being with a man old enough to be my grandfather very disturbing. Money has to be part of that equation and I thank the forces of the universe that I don't need to do that.

A man my father's age is more possible, but he'd need a good deal of charm, intelligence and vitality.

What I will never understand is being with someone that you know would not be with you, but for the money. Short time, long time or whatever; I can't understand that.

You're assuming quite a lot sylvex. First of all, it's shotime, and secondly, why you picking on me? Thirdly, who says you have to understand anything.

Anyway, I ask her the same question. Why was I chosen to be the one you want to be with if not for the money? I'm old enough to be your Father, and I'm not charming, intelligent or vital. She says that age is just a number, and I am all those things. You think it's the same thing as her telling me that size doesn't matter? I've offered her money to leave, but she takes it and then won't. She keeps saying it's luk, and, to tell you the truth, I don't care. She's beautiful and sexy. and, she's as crazy as she looks. What can I say? You want I should be with a middle aged woman going through change of life, and taking my money?

I once took my son's GF out to dinner when I was home. She was also very pretty, and she was wearing a short skirt and platform shoes. I got some very nasty looks from women who, like you, assume quite a lot. I'll never understand why they find the idea of seeing a man with a woman old enough to be their daughter (I'm not old enough to be their Grandfather) very disturbing. I do see a lot of older women who look like they have money with boys old enough to be their sons, but I don't find it disturbing.

OK, so what's your story? True love, I guess. You must have something going on that makes you so particular aside from having money.

where do you see these monied women with boys their sons age? in greater bangkok? i havent seen one yet!

Maybe they're a little more discreet about themselves, or you're too busy watching the old men and being disgusted. There are plenty of older women (with money) here in Bangkok and anywhere else doing same-same. Just curious, but do you find it equally disgusting?

I asked before why isn't there a Men's Forum? It seems the two major sexes will never understand each other, and who wants to? I really don't mean that in a negative way. I mean like, so be it. There's a Ladies Forum, and a gay forum.

I assume that the lack of understanding is because you are not male ?

I bought mine in Pattaya.

The age diffference of 20 years is irrelevant because she loves me for who I am - she told me that after the first pay cheque :o

where do you see these monied women with boys their sons age? in greater bangkok? i havent seen one yet!

Maybe they're a little more discreet about themselves, or you're too busy watching the old men and being disgusted. There are plenty of older women (with money) here in Bangkok and anywhere else doing same-same. Just curious, but do you find it equally disgusting?

I asked before why isn't there a Men's Forum? It seems the two major sexes will never understand each other, and who wants to? I really don't mean that in a negative way. I mean like, so be it. There's a Ladies Forum, and a gay forum.

You took the words right out of my mouth Shotime and I could not agree with you more. The only difference is that I would have meant it in a much more negative way! :o Why men would want to listen to or pander to a woman's opinion on subjects like this that are often found on the TV forum, I will never understand (unless of course they are sissyboys) !

You took the words right out of my mouth Shotime and I could not agree with you more. The only difference is that I would have meant it in a much more negative way! :o Why men would want to listen to or pander to a woman's opinion on subjects like this that are often found on the TV forum, I will never understand (unless of course they are sissyboys) !

Neither is it straightforward when you have men called cynthia :D

alright, I think the thread has run its course. I deleted some posts earlier, but it seems theres more inclination to slag other people off than to have a genuine discussion about how age difference may or may not affect a relationship. (which I believe was the point of conducting the poll?)

anyhow since as the OP says, he has got his answer on the average age difference between couples. ..I think its time :o

and for those that feel theres a need for other sub-forums, you can raise this up at forum support. cheers.

:D