Where Is India Town?

jingjingna

Thanks for the info, which means zilch to me not living in Bangkok....could you kindly advise the easiest way to get there by car from say Pattaya?

Also, recommendations for hotels/restaurants would also be welcomed.

Thanks!

Click on the following link to get an interactive map of Bangkok: Bangkok Map. In the small search box in the upper left hand side of the map type in Phahurat then click "FIND". It will show you Pahurat Road near the end of Sampeng Lane, which is the area sometimes called Little India. You can use the zoom controls to determine the best route for you to drive depending on which direction you are coming from.

Edited by Groongthep

I'd like to ask a different question.....I promise, it's not more about directions! Lol!

I've been to Little Arabia quite often....I love it. Everything about it. The vibe, the shops, the food, etc.

I also lived in India for a short while......but I have not been to Little India. What is "Little India" like? Relative to "Little Arabia"....is there as much of an "genuine, positive vibe" in Little India? I never had heard of it before this post....is it "newer"? Why so little talk about it?

CHEERS!

D

I'd like to ask a different question.....I promise, it's not more about directions! Lol!

I've been to Little Arabia quite often....I love it. Everything about it. The vibe, the shops, the food, etc.

I also lived in India for a short while......but I have not been to Little India. What is "Little India" like? Relative to "Little Arabia"....is there as much of an "genuine, positive vibe" in Little India? I never had heard of it before this post....is it "newer"? Why so little talk about it?

CHEERS!

D

It's older and bigger and gets fewer tourists.