Travel Insurance For Thai In Uk

Matt636

Again, please check with Thai Visa Insurance for impartial advice.

Cough! ..... If you are selling insurance or directing customers to people who are selling insurance for a fee then your advice is not impartial..

Cough! ..... If you are selling insurance or directing customers to people who are selling insurance for a fee then your advice is not impartial..

Sorry, Thai Visa Insurance is totally impartial as they are licensed Brokers and can therefore offer cover from any of the insurance companies.

BUPA Thailand do a travel insurance which is good.

I got one for the missus when we went to UK.

Sorry, not true. BUPA only offer travel health insurance not Travel Insurance – two very different animals !

You're quite right, I made the assumption that it was insurance to cover health / accident while in UK.

• 8 months later...
Need to get travel insurance for Thai citizen visiting UK - does anyone have any information on websites, etc..

Thanks in advance

Very simple and all on line at Thai Visa Insurance :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

Hi,

I am currently in the U.K , home visiting family and I am looking to provide medical insurance for Thai National planning to visit the U.K. I have had a quick look at the form above but unsure as to how to complete it. I would like to see how this quote will compare with others. It appears to be asking for my details as opposed to the individual i am looking to get insurance for?

Please forgive me if this is just my stupidity but any advice you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Need to get travel insurance for Thai citizen visiting UK - does anyone have any information on websites, etc..

Thanks in advance

Very simple and all on line at Thai Visa Insurance :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

Hi,

I am currently in the U.K , home visiting family and I am looking to provide medical insurance for Thai National planning to visit the U.K. I have had a quick look at the form above but unsure as to how to complete it. I would like to see how this quote will compare with others. It appears to be asking for my details as opposed to the individual i am looking to get insurance for?

Please forgive me if this is just my stupidity but any advice you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No problem, simply drop Thai Visa an email explaining what you are looking for : [email protected]