Fisherman Village Do You Think Its Boring?

The idea of making FV a walking street is already being discussed by some of the business owners in the village problem is where will everyone park.

How many cars park on that narrow street between the pier and Smile House in the evening? 20? or 5? They could park somewhere outside.

The idea of making FV a walking street is already being discussed by some of the business owners in the village problem is where will everyone park.

How many cars park on that narrow street between the pier and Smile House in the evening? 20? or 5? They could park somewhere outside.

The walking street is not a problem, "walking" is nice for farangs especially families with kids. Locals or farangs wth their pick up cars are not the clients we are talking about. And the Thais should be informed that walking more than 5 meters is not prohibited by the law...

BTW I went to Rangoon last year - even there the main road is closed once a week. Why not possible on Samui?

Really??? Is this someone playing a joke just to get people going? Of course FV doesn't need Girlie Bars!! Why would you like to homogenize the entire island like this???? :D There are far too many and like a previous poster, I agree, far too many sad people in them. There needs to be a place where people can go, listen to some live music, have some food, have a massage or just stroll, (maybe even with kids or family) without all of that. If you really find it "boring" because you aren't able to get your "fix" of false love.....go elsewhere or maybe try doing something that may enhance your character like read a book or learn something instead (maybe then you can have conversation inside a "normal bar") and then you may see there is a life without bar girls. :o

life with out bar girls Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. wheres my fix i need my fix dam it