Affordable Apartments For Rent In Kata

MisterMan

Hi, I am just helping out my landlord. He has lots of fully furnished apts for rent, many with sea view and I think all with internet access. In kata near the Petrol station.

Email him at (email address removed - please contact OP). His name is Khun Yo.,

rent usually depends on length of stay, I think most for short term are around 12k.

Some on Soi 10 , patak rd and soi 12.

Quiet people ONLY!!! please. :o

Well considering I get NOTHING out of helping him out and it seems that often people want a cheap short term apartment I thought it might be a useful post. Useful to people looking for a cheap rent for a short time..

MODS?

apologies people, but forum rules state:

7) Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com. Any member who might violate this prohibition will be banned from these forums and this site. Membership is at the will of thaivisa.com. Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.

i have removed commercial website links.

misterman, i have also removed the email address in yoru original post and asked posters to contact you for more information.

and, everyone, this is not a commercial advertisement, as has already been confirmed by the moderation team.

็ำHey Donna, I quite agree with you. I fully expected that the rules would prevail. But I don't know why my post promoting our rental apartments was completely deleted, whereas other members only had email ref deleted ..... :o

Slight inequality.... mai

P.S. out of idle curiosity, what does sponsorship cost. PM me please.

Edited by LivinginKata

Just ask the phuketwan guy. He seems to be getting his monies worth out of his sponsorship with his pitch to his website in every post. I'm sure you could include a link to your apartments at the end of all your posts :o

I'm the first to be critical of overtly pushy sponsors, so I would never push my own apartments on the open forum like that. I checked on the sponsor costs and it would be far cheaper just to place ads in the Gazette classifieds as required and get a full readership. I'm only looking for the long long term people and only have vacant apartments from time to time. If we were looking for holiday trade then it would be worth paying for a sponsor banner on the Phuket Forum. I'm still thinking (only thinking) about doing it anyway just as a show of support for this forum. Watch this space ..... :D