Where Is Iammaic?

chonabot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an american thai who currently lives in the states somewhere.

He's an avid bush fan and a believer in the home seurity US crap.

Ha ain't to bright but i don't think he had any bad intentions.

He not live in US, he live in bangkok. He is with US embassy. Does security for US embassy.

somsri

All this while i thought he was in Iraq :D

Explorer :o

He not live in US, he live in bangkok. He is with US embassy. Does security for US embassy.

somsri

All this while i thought he was in Iraq :D

Explorer :D

Sorry Sir Explorer He is in Thailand. :o

somsri

Well there's his cover blown... LOL and him a bible belter...

somsri

Well there's his cover blown... LOL and him a bible belter...

What is mean by "Cover Blown"??

My god, Security in Bkk US embassy must be poor then :D

No Sir he does good job. He work with US Marines. I sometime talk to stephan.

He is not going to be in bangkok for long. His wife just get approval to go US. I think he go iraq last year for some time, but I am not quite sure.

Are you MaiC's other self I wonder??? :o:D

He is not going to be in bangkok for long. His wife just get approval to go US. I think he go iraq last year for some time, but I am not quite sure.

The creative side. :D

No sir I work in computer's at embassy. I have to get checked by US Marines every morning before I go to work. Stephan works with them. Security for US Diplomat's. Sometime I use internet room with him and I see him on this site, he introduce me to this site also.

No sir I work in computer's at embassy. I have to get checked by US Marines every morning before I go to work. Stephan works with them. Security for US Diplomat's. Sometime I use internet room with him and I see him on this site, he introduce me to this site also.

Me thinks you are telling pork pies Monsterman.

Alas, Monsterman = IamMaiC and has now taken his leave again.

I feel sorry for him. Lots of people living sad wannabe lives out there. Maybe it could've been me, too, had I not broken out and done something to change my life those many years ago... At least he has the internet to safely blow off some steam rather than blowing away some Floridian.... or himself

I wish him(?) the best...

And, no, I'm not suggesting he shouldn't have been booted. :o

I feel sorry for him. Lots of people living sad wannabe lives out there. Maybe it could've been me, too, had I not broken out and done something to change my life those many years ago... At least he has the internet to safely blow off some steam rather than blowing away some Floridian.... or himself

And, no, I'm not suggesting he shouldn't have been booted.  :o

He is a persistent bugger Ajarn.

And, no, I'm not suggesting he shouldn't have been booted.  :D

He is a persistent bugger Ajarn.

I hear ya', doc. He certainly annoyed me, too. Even though I felt sorry for him, I still wanted to knock some sense into him a few times :o

My guess is he'll be back, hopefully with more self-control...

...off topic slightly, I must say Darknight your honey of an avatar is outrageously gorgeously shaggable.:D Who is she??

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :D-_-

I'm highly surprised no one here knows!

Darknight, your Avatar is of the hot Brazilian Model and Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima!

albikini079.jpg

Birth Place: Salvador, Brazil

Date of Birth: June 12th, 1981

Heritage: Afro-Caribbean, French, Portuguese

Famous for: Model and spokeswoman for Guess?, Victoria's Secret, XOXO, Armani Jeans.

albikini096.jpg

albikini129.jpg

Yes, Alot of Brazilian women are HOT! I dearsay moreso than even ( Narachon looks around... :o ) Thai women !

:D

If Brazil wasn't so crime ridden, I'd probably go there instead of Thailand! :D

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? :wub:

...off topic slightly, I must say Darknight your honey of an avatar is outrageously gorgeously shaggable.:D Who is she??

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :D:(

Darknight, your Avatar is of the hot Brazilian Model and Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima!

albikini079.jpg

Famous for: Model and spokeswoman for Guess?, Victoria's Secret, XOXO, Armani Jeans.

albikini096.jpg

albikini129.jpg

Yes, Alot of Brazilian women are HOT! I dearsay moreso than even ( Narachon looks around... :o ) Thai women !

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? -_-

Yeah, cheers Narachon. Just ran a quick Goggle Images...Phoarrr..Stonkin' mate...Stonkin'. Perhaps we should all have miss Lima as our avatar??:wub:

Relevance to the thread being that Darknight's avatar is far superior to MaiC's.

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :wub::)

albikini079.jpg

albikini096.jpg

albikini129.jpg

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? :(

Yeah, cheers Narachon. Just ran a quick Goggle Images...Phoarrr..Stonkin' mate...Stonkin'. Perhaps we should all have miss Lima as our avatar??-_-

Relevance to the thread being that Darknight's avatar is far superior to MaiC's.

Someone told me that MaiC's was a pic of himself, and having seen a pic of the lad ( maybe lad ) on a Davethailand post, I'd be wondering. Wondering a lot :D

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :wub::)

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? :(

Yeah, cheers Narachon. Just ran a quick Goggle Images...Phoarrr..Stonkin' mate...Stonkin'. Perhaps we should all have miss Lima as our avatar??-_-

Someone told me that MaiC's was a pic of himself, and having seen a pic of the lad ( maybe lad ) on a Davethailand post, I'd be wondering. Wondering a lot :D

Is that even an American military uniform he has on? Looks more British to me, but I'm not really up on such things...