Get your free Thaivisa.com PhoneCard at 6pm today!

george

your site is excellent and very useful to me while still in the states.

you might consider breaking down the categories abit more so that an interesting thread is not buried under an obscure heading, but i really can't tell you what those new categories could be. i am not well enough informed of the overall needs yet

Why not link up with the Bangkok Bank (or 1 of the others )and come up with an exclusive Thai Visa-Visa Card.It could also be combined with a "Thai Visa Visa" discount card which would give special discounts all over the place -cut price hospital care,Restaurants,Hotels,travel and maybe some free booze.Then maybe one day when all the expats in Thailand are full cardholders as an organisation we could approach the government and request (members only-of course)for special Thai Visa visa 5 and 10 year multi entry,long stay  residency and retirement visas.

Ah well back to the drawing board... :o

Thankyou for your site..it has been a great way to communicate with those moving to Thailand...perhaps though there could be a clear recommended list of transfer agents as a lot of people I speak with are naive about the whole system thinking they can trust any agent/solicitor when they get there - having only been to Thailand previously on holiday!!  Also, an online translation/dictionary system would be soooo useful!!  

Cheers... :o

It has been a wonderful experience in bangkok chat .

Best wishes and congratulations to bangkokchat team.

U can provide a small thai - english dictionary with pronounciation details which will make foreigners like me to talk to thai people easily on bangkok chat .Also provide file transfer facilities and emote icons which will make chat interesting.Then if u are really monitoring someone use bad words in chat room , inform them in their window by some warning signals for few minutes which will prevent them talking bad any more .

Thank you

selvaraj mahendiran

I am not "New to Thailand", I originally 'Visited' in 1962, and I Visit (My Family) at least every 6 mounths.The avaliable information at this site is very current and factual. As far as Improving, That Is A Hard One, It would possibly take a Favorable Thai P.M.

Love the site. Lots of solid information. The news updates in particular are great; very timely and pertinent.

If I have to make a suggestion, then maybe:

* add more information on obtaining foreign visas for Thai girlfriends/wives.

* provide RSS feeds for the news items?

* net to phone sms would be cool.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks for all feedback. All entries qualify for the free card, and you will be contacted shortly to get your PIN code and instructions for the card.

We will reply to all your suggestions here shortly.

To all winners: Please post your feedback of your experiences with the Phone card here, as soon you have tried it!! Thanks!

http://forum.thaivisa.com/cgi-bin/ikonboar...t=ST;f=2;t=2058