Old El Passo Salsa

petitechevre

oh macro, that place that only take $

yes that where i saw it!

i had 2 full carts the other day and they didnt take creditcard so i left it there

gosh thank you

Makro do take credit card..... BUT only credit cards issued by Thai Banks. I got caught out that way once, but just got money from one of the many ATMs in the store.

Edited by LivinginKata

No need to look for good salsa again. It is at Don's Mall. Go to the office and ask the staff to get you a kg from the kitchen. Made fresh and ready to consume without all the preservatives from jars. You can also find pickled jalapenos, habanara sauce, green jalapano sauce and chipotle sauce. All made in Chiang Rai.

Don

i have never seen any of don's shop/restaurants gym on the island.. completely clueless to the location

is in Rawai - try clicking on Don's ad at the top of this page. Also does some really fab burgers and sausages - I like the chicken n basil sausages, though couldn't find them last time I looked. Maybe they're seasonal.

Don's Mall is pretty easy to find located on Sai Yuan Road on the way to Nai Harn Beach. The Mall has been there 6 years covers 2 Rai including parking. It is a modern classy Phuket style high technology facility that contains, International Food Store, Butcher Shop-Deli, Bakery, Wine Store, Barbecue Pavilion and 300 seat restaurant.

For the past 8 years we have been running a super Saturday night barbecue food with 21 items of food with meats cooked over charcoal which always includes steak, home made sausages, pork ribs, short ribs of beef, mashed potatoes and many other.

Our main restaurant menu has about 100 items of international food and beverages.

Out of this facility we supply many products to about 100 restaurants and hotels in Phuket. We operate businesses in Phuket, Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Rai and Kunming China. We started in Phuket 11 years ago with one concrete table and one barbecue grill.

If you come by next week, ask for Don.

One last note and I won't bother you again. We provide all of the pork ribs to Thaivisa.com for all of their events. They do the cooking. These are supplied out of our factory in Bangkok. We grow some of our own beef cattle in Rachburi province and do the deboning and aging in Bangkok. If you send me an E-mail [email protected] I can down load you our wholesale product list.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
It's Old El Paso as in the West Texas town of El Paso. Not passo. As the commercial says, the rest may have been made in NYC. Pace Picante Medium is a better quality if you can find it.

As I recall, it was the advertisement for *Pace Picante* that implied the "others" are made in "New York City".

And correct...it is Old El Paso