Happiness In Thailand

BEENTHEREDONETHAT

An article in the BKK Post discussed the benefits of being happy. The biggest being studies have shown it can add 7.5-10 years to your life. So "don't worry be happy".

"Growth in material wealth adds little to happiness once buying power hits $10,000 (337,585 Baht) a year per head according to such research.

But being happy can be bolstered by friendship and human community, as well as larger social factors such is freedom, democracy, effective government and rule of law.

On a scale of 1-10 I give myself a 9 as I am very happy with my life. I attribute that to several things, the most important is my wife who is also my best friend, being financially secure, very good friends and we both have a tendency to remember the good things that happen and quickly forget the bad.

What makes you happy and does being in LOS increase your happiness??

On a scale of 1-10 I give myself a 9 as I am very happy with my life. I attribute that to several things, the most important is my wife who is also my best friend, being financially secure, very good friends and we both have a tendency to remember the good things that happen and quickly forget the bad.

What makes you happy and does being in LOS increase your happiness??

it does. my happiness reading on a scale from 1-10 has increased dramatically from 1.94 to 2.36. the improvement of 0.42 contains 0.41999 for not paying income tax :o

What makes you happy

-Pursuing some of my life long passions....... I have so many but little time

-Husband - just couldn't give away my and only "best friend" in the whole wide world!!

and does being in LOS increase your happiness??

NO, that will be worse off than living in the US for me, I think

Edited by teacup