Looking For Supplier Of Quad Bikes Or Atv As Known In Thailand

ttl

JUST RETURNED FROM 4 WEEKS IN ISAAN NEAR MUKDAHAN.SPENT SOME TIME VISITING MOTOR BIKE SUPPLIERS BUT NO ONE HAD ANY IDEA WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE HERE IN NEW ZEALAND AND ARE GREAT FOR SHIFTING SMALLER ITEMS AROUND A FARM AND MORE STABLE THAT A 2 WHEELER.

I KNOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN PATTAYA.ANY ISAAN SUPPLIER INFORMARTION DETAILS WOULD BE A HELP

BAD ABOUT THE RAIN AND FLOODS,THANKFULLY WE ARE O.K. :o

JUST RETURNED FROM 4 WEEKS IN ISAAN NEAR MUKDAHAN.SPENT SOME TIME VISITING MOTOR BIKE SUPPLIERS BUT NO ONE HAD ANY IDEA WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE HERE IN NEW ZEALAND AND ARE GREAT FOR SHIFTING SMALLER ITEMS AROUND A FARM AND MORE STABLE THAT A 2 WHEELER.

I KNOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN PATTAYA.ANY ISAAN SUPPLIER INFORMARTION DETAILS WOULD BE A HELP

BAD ABOUT THE RAIN AND FLOODS,THANKFULLY WE ARE O.K. :o

Lots of these for sale on www.pantip.com 90cc to 150 cc cost anything from 29k to 72k i was looking at them yesterday .

Jb

Be interesting to know if anybody knows of any dealers around Surin. Im definately in the mood for larking about on a quad bike.

Don't know about Surin, however, there are two second hand ones , been for sale ages in Buriram. They are standing outside a shop on the LHS on the road off the dual carriageway heading towards the bus station. My friend enquired a while back, can't remember 100%, but I think she asked 40-45k baht apiece for them, Kawasakis I think? Got to take less, they must have been there well over a year.

Be interesting to know if anybody knows of any dealers around Surin. Im definately in the mood for larking about on a quad bike.

Don't know about Surin, however, there are two second hand ones , been for sale ages in Buriram. They are standing outside a shop on the LHS on the road off the dual carriageway heading towards the bus station. My friend enquired a while back, can't remember 100%, but I think she asked 40-45k baht apiece for them, Kawasakis I think? Got to take less, they must have been there well over a year.

Could be interested in one of those. But are they the small sports models or the larger tractors models. The smaller models are not really suitable for my centre of gravity (I'm 1.92 m). Pictures would be good if you could get some.

Cheers

Y

Could be interested in one of those. But are they the small sports models or the larger tractors models. The smaller models are not really suitable for my centre of gravity (I'm 1.92 m). Pictures would be good if you could get some.

Cheers

Y

The two quads that Fruity has posted about are two 250 cc kawasakis .

JB

There was a thread a while back about quads, and about the legal status. I cannot really remember what the title of the thread was, just that it was about an accident on Samui if my memory serves me well.

If no legal status, a farang will be more vulnerable so to speak. i don't think that needs any further explanation.

Maybe you should look into this matter too.

• 2 weeks later...

I went there about 2 years ago and was told they were only for show and not for sale. <deleted> they meant I don't know ?

I see a place has some ATVs just north of Chok Chai a few kilometers. I have never stopped to inquire, but I think they would be just the thing for the farm, as they are in USA.

I had a Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 in USA...very nice machine. The ex-wife still has it :o

IMCC corp is the official suppliet for proper quads, by proper I mean not the cheap chinese ones that if you break it, you could be in a world of trouble.

www.imcc-corp.com

Not cheap but they are proper ones withservice back up etc.

325,000 Baht for a 250 one. Lot a dosh for a toy. Still, its on my wish list after I change the car.

We have a few hundred in stock, both new and used, in the US. If there is enough interest I could put together a container or two and bring them in.

We carry Honda, Yamaha, and Bombardier. No chinese models at this time.

What are your prices for various models/sizes? I would be interested if the price was right.

We have a few hundred in stock, both new and used, in the US. If there is enough interest I could put together a container or two and bring them in.

What are your prices for various models/sizes? I would be interested if the price was right.

I have never brought anything under 200ccs into Thailand so I dont know what they might run. Over 200ccs you are looking at NADA retail plus about 400 to strip them down and rebuild, 200 shipping, and 30% import duties.

Thats puts them on the ground without Tabien Lot.

Give me a model and a year and I can give you NADA retail. I would need to put together a container though, one or two bikes at a time are not worth the hassle. I could probably do new ones for dealer cost + about $200.

I have never brought anything under 200ccs into Thailand so I dont know what they might run. Over 200ccs you are looking at NADA retail plus about 400 to strip them down and rebuild, 200 shipping, and 30% import duties.

Give me a model and a year and I can give you NADA retail. I would need to put together a container though, one or two bikes at a time are not worth the hassle. I could probably do new ones for dealer cost + about $200.

What about two wheels motorcycles say around 650 cc and up ??? Can you possible consider bringing some over if enough interest is generated ???

Have brought over more than few containers of secondhand Harleys, we have all makes, all models, all conditions. Can get clean legal green books for all of em too. We get between 17 to 24 to a box, 60% down, balance when it clears the port. Guaranteed complete and as promised. Spare parts bought with bike are sold at dealer cost plus actual tariff, so a good time to load up on things like tires and options. Takes me about two weeks to put together a container of used, one week for a container of new. Just that simple, all you have to do is get out yer wallet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I am considering to buy this model ATV P184-250. is this an actual known brand or is this just a Chinese copy.

I plan to replace my old motorcycle with this. All the wet roads make me think that this is a lot saver than all that slipping and sliding around. The reason I like this one is because it looks strong and dependable. I still have to ask my wife to translate the technical stuff but for some reason I don't think I will understand her.

Anyone have experience with this brand?

Thanks

Amsterdam

http://www.weloveshopping.com/template/e1/...p;shopid=111568

ใหญ่สุดกับ 250cc รุ่นคนเหล็ก แรงดี เกียร์ปรกติ พร้อมเกียร์ถอยหลัง ถึกสุด ๆ ลุยได้ทุกสถานการ์ณ คนไทยชอบ ฝรั่งปลื้ม รุ่นมหานิยม ไม่ผิดหวังครับรุ่นนี้ ถ้าอยากได้เกียร์ออโต้ ต้องเพิ่มเงินอีกเล็กน้อยครับ รายละเอียดสินค้า

1) ขนาดของเครื่องยนต์ : 4 จังหวะ/ ลูกสูบคู่/ระบายความร้อนด้วยอากาศ

2) ความจุกระบอกสูบ : 250 cc.

3) ระบบจุดระเบิด : C.D.I

4) กำลังสูงสุด (Kw/r/min) : 11 kw/7,500r/min

5) ความเร็วสูงสุด :75 km/h

6) แรงบิดสูงสุด (N.m/r/min) : 17.5 N.m/5,000r/min

7) ความจุน้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง : 8 ลิตร

8) ระบบสตาร์ท : ไฟฟ้า

9) ขนาดแบตเตอรี่ : 12 V 9 AH

10) ระบบส่งกำลัง : โซ่

11) ระบบเบรค : ดีสเบรคหน้า/ดีสเบรคหลัง

12) ระบบโช๊ค : โช๊คแก๊สด้านหน้า - หลัง

13) ระบบเกียร์ : เกียร์ปรกติ พร้อมเกียร์ถอยหลัง

14) ขนาดของตัวถัง (XX) : 1,850x1040x1130(mm)

15) ขนาดล้อหน้า : 23 - 7 - 10 นิ้ว

16) ขนาดล้อหลัง : 22 - 10 - 10 นิ้ว

17) ความสูงจากพื้นถึงเบาะ : 90 เซนติเมตร

18) สามารถรับน้ำหนักได้ : 200 กิโลกรัม

19) สามารถขึ้นทางลาดชัน : 30 องศา

20) ระยะห่างฐานล้อหน้า-หลัง : 1,550 (mm)

21) ระบบจอดรถ : ระบบล็อคล้อที่เบรกด้านหน้า

22) น้ำหนักรถ : 220 กิโลกรัม

23) ความจุน้ำมันเครื่อง : 1 ลิตร

24) สี : แดง-ดำ/เหลือง-แดง/ขาว-แดง/เขียว/เหลือง/น้ำเงิน/พรานทหาร

คำแนะนำ: ไม่มีคำบรรยายสำหรับรุ่นนี้ เห็นแล้วอยากโดดขึ้นไปควบ แรงจริง ถึกไม่เป็นรองใคร สำหรับคนที่รักสบาย ผมแนะนำเป็นเกียร์ออโต้ครับ แต่ราคาจะแรงกว่านี้ สำหรับผมเกียร์ปรกติก็ดีนะครับ ประหยัดเงินลงมาอีกหลายหมื่น ความแรงก็พอ ๆ กัน รถรุ่นนี้เป็นที่นิยมของฝรั่งมากนะครับ เพราะแรงและใหญ่ ด้วยขนาดกว่า 1.90 เมตร จะติก็ตรงที่กินน้ำมันมากกว่าธรรมดาหน่อย [กินน้ำมันเท่ากับมอเตอร์ไซค์ 250cc] แต่ถึงยังไงก็ยังประหยัดอยู่ดีหล่ะครับ ลองดูครับ ไม่มีคำว่าเสียใจแน่นอน

***หมายเหตุ สินค้าทุกชิ้น รับประกัน 6 เดือน พร้อมศูนย์บริการและอะไหล่ครบครัน มาตราฐานยุโรป ไม่มีการย้อมแมวขาย ประสบการ์ณกว่าสิบปี ส่งออกมาแล้วกว่า 10 ประเทศ***

I would be interested in something like Honda Four Trax Recon, 2008 model or any reputable brand between 230-400cc, and shaft driven.

• 1 month later...

XBUSMAN

I am ready to Buy Now , Honda / Susuki / Yamaha / (prefer Honda ) 400 cc sport with Hand Clutch. In Singapore working at the moment. But won't be a problem. Have you had any other takers on getting a ATC /ATV ?

Im also in the market for a quad, anyting from a 250 to 400cc for use on the street/roads most of the time with a little offroad so road tyre's are perfered.

Please PM me some photos of what you got.

I would perfer an automatic.

I live on the island of Koh Samui

Thanks,

Boltd

XBUSMAN

I am ready to Buy Now , Honda / Susuki / Yamaha / (prefer Honda ) 400 cc sport with Hand Clutch. In Singapore working at the moment. But won't be a problem. Have you had any other takers on getting a ATC /ATV ?

• 1 month later...
Have brought over more than few containers of secondhand Harleys, we have all makes, all models, all conditions. Can get clean legal green books for all of em too. We get between 17 to 24 to a box, 60% down, balance when it clears the port. Guaranteed complete and as promised. Spare parts bought with bike are sold at dealer cost plus actual tariff, so a good time to load up on things like tires and options. Takes me about two weeks to put together a container of used, one week for a container of new. Just that simple, all you have to do is get out yer wallet.

HI XBUSMAN,

I want a Star Raider S 2008 or 2009 Black, I Might take a red one. These are USA Models. I sent You PM earlier. Just let me know how much and how long to deliver. How do I go about getting the Spares sent over with the bike.

Thanks

RCP

Hi xbusman

I want to Buy Star Raider S ,Color Black, 2008 or 2009. I sent you PM earlier today. How do I go about getting the Spares You mentioned sent over with the Bike . Just PM Me with Price Quote and Delivery time.

Thanks

RCP