Good Places To Eat In Pattaya

Crow Boy

The Bowling Green on Soi Drarin (Soi Xzyte) has started doing a 99 Baht Fish & Chips meal on a Thursday.

I didn't sample it yesterday but next Thursday I will and then report back.

It looks like the 99 Baht Fish & Chips is available MON-FRI as well as 'Gammon Egg & Chips' at 140 baht MON-FRI.

SAT/SUN is of course the Roast Dinner options Pork/Beef Roast dinners at 99 baht and 140 baht respectively.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the best to places to eat in Pattaya are,

1, Toscana on Beach Rd near Soi 6, great food, looks fantastic. Great pizza, pasta etc

2, Bobs BBQ, the best Ribs, hamburgers etc!

Edited by coutsa

For good, authentic Mexican food try Tequila Reef.

Not AUTHENTIC!!!!!! :D

It was a rile up :) . Some board members have very strong opinions as to what is authentic/not authentic Mexican/Mongolian/Martian food..

On a more serious note: Went to Magg's the other day for the first time. This is a small (but nicely decorated) hole-in-the-wall place on Thepprasit just before the Thappraya intersection on the right side. The staff was very friendly. Judging by the menu the owner is probably a Brit (fish and chips, steak and kidney pie) but there were quite a few edible alternatives as well :D .

I had the chicken breast with smoked bacon and cheese, and the taste was very good even if the chicken was slightly on the dry side. My wife had fried noodles with seafood and was happy with that.

The bill came to 495 baht with two beers and a bottle of water.

For me, the best to places to eat in Pattaya are,

1, Toscana on Beach Rd near Soi 6, great food, looks fantastic. Great pizza, pasta etc

2, Bobs BBQ, the best Ribs, hamburgers etc!

Where is Bob's BBQ????

Soi Dianna Inn

I eat mostly Thai food but occasionally have a Breakfast in Canterbury Tales Cafe and I like the bookshop there so its a bonus, they also do good fish and chips, chicken Schnitzel sandwich, etc and very competitive too, used to go to Neeroys but his wife cursed me for complaining that the fish was all batter and small fish so that was that.

I use the Thai BBQ often as I like to cook it fresh.

The Bowling Green on Soi Drarin (Soi Xzyte) has started doing a 99 Baht Fish & Chips meal on a Thursday.

I didn't sample it yesterday but next Thursday I will and then report back.

It looks like the 99 Baht Fish & Chips is available MON-FRI as well as 'Gammon Egg & Chips' at 140 baht MON-FRI.

SAT/SUN is of course the Roast Dinner options Pork/Beef Roast dinners at 99 baht and 140 baht respectively.

In addition: MON-FRI they also offer Scampi & Chips with a side salad for 160 baht.

best ever forang english breakfast in patts is ned kellys on soi lankee without a doubt , at 90 baht all in , no where can beat it for price and taste and service , its only opened not that long so hats off to the owner . i used to go to robins nest soi diana but the prices are very high when you think 220 baht is ok for a breakfast thats £480 in engish money so not altogether cheap or reasonable.

i eat only english breakfast and the rest of the day i would eat thai food for lunch and dinner usually thai noodle soup (goi deow moo).

best ever forang english breakfast in patts is ned kellys on soi lankee without a doubt , at 90 baht all in , no where can beat it for price and taste and service , its only opened not that long so hats off to the owner

Thanks for the heads-up on this place. I'll give it a try and report back.

:)

i used to go to robins nest soi diana but the prices are very high when you think 220 baht is ok for a breakfast thats £480 in engish money so not altogether cheap or reasonable.

Ouch! £480 for just a brekky! I hate to think what dinner might cost.

Maybe you should consider paying in baht exclusively or change your forex broker.

I enjoy the ribs in tequila reef soi 7, I enjoy most Thai food in many places, especially the ones where you cook your out cuts on the little table Barbie, I like a good authentic curry in the Tikka centre on soi bauhkow opposite soi Honey, or is it soi Horny.

I like the Turkish food in the Istanbul kebab house at the bottom of the new plaza opposite the big new shopping mall, I like the all day English breakfast in Canterbury Tales Cafe who incidentally have a great book exchange in the cafe, I like the KFC but its gone down hill somewhat.