Dating An Ex Thai Wife Or Long Term G/f

intumult

Tonight I had a date with my ex Thai wife.

I am wondering if others have done the same? If so, what were the consequences of doing so? Was it a big let down? Did you have major problems? Did it all work out in the end?

I ask because I was told - by an old Thai flame - that Thai women do not get back with 'ex' husbands b/f. It is Mai Dee Mak.

I am not sure where this is leading - the relationship, that is - but I saw the 'smile' in her eyes tonight. Not just the facial smile. She wants to meet again, too.

Is 2nd time around better?

Some will know better than those who have never done this before in Thailand.

Yes, I expect to get flamed by some for this, but IDGAS.

" Dating" doesn't mean getting back together again. Sometimes it can be even after years, a part of a process.

Like both of you being angry as hel_l when breaking up, and now seeing how stupid that was. Dating is dating when you want it to be, otherwise you just meet, maybe for old times sake.

It happens all over the world. Maybe you both got wiser, maybe the person has "changed" but the warning should be that if a person has really deep ingrained habits and if that was the cause of breaking up, it will happen again. I am talking both persons now.

Some things just don't change, even if the other should really really want that. What is deep inside, will usually stay deep inside, and one will always act/react accordingly.

Think about what it was that made you break up, and I don't mean about the location of the couch or the stupid dress she kept on wearing or .... No , I mean the real thing. The real cause.

Put down the pink glasses and think ahead about living together again, and see if the same thing could start all over, what made it fail the first time.

Sure you will get flamed, but it is your life. You and her are the only two who know the truth why you got `burned` ones.

I wouldn't worry too much about being flamed, this is General, those with little or nothing constructive to say, may well throw a rock or two, however I have never got back together with a Thai, so cannot help in that regard.

I have got back together with a long standing Irish girlfriend and that was a disaster, unless something has fundamentally changed, in the sense you have got considerably older, circumstances have differed, you have seen the light :o , I would suggest looking at the reasons of the original disintegration, if there is nothing that has wholly changed, tread with caution.

Good luck

Edited by Mossfinn

Tonight I had a date with my ex Thai wife.

I am wondering if others have done the same? If so, what were the consequences of doing so? Was it a big let down? Did you have major problems? Did it all work out in the end?

I ask because I was told - by an old Thai flame - that Thai women do not get back with 'ex' husbands b/f. It is Mai Dee Mak.

I am not sure where this is leading - the relationship, that is - but I saw the 'smile' in her eyes tonight. Not just the facial smile. She wants to meet again, too.

Is 2nd time around better?

Some will know better than those who have never done this before in Thailand.

I still see my Ex-Thai wife quite often and things are, in the main, fine between us--she has a new guy but says, regularly, that she would like things to be 'the way they were before' but, and she's the one who says it--this could never happen; as for me, the reasons why it wasn't a marriage made in heaven are still in evidence, so I'm in no hurry.

I think the same rule applies right across thw world. If your ex (or you) have not made a fundamental change from whateve caused the break-up in the first place, then a second time around can never work.

My ex tells me that she would love to marry me again. Since she has not changed one iota from before, the chances of a happy second wedding tend towards zero :o

Simon

Agree, I made the mistake once on reminiscing over a flawed ex, ended up marrying her and she took me to the cleaners 1 yr later. Leave the past where it belongs, don't be flattered by the batting of those eyes. Jing!

I doubt it will last though but what there to lose?

Or what has she to gain?

My advice is not to go down this road, sooner or later all the old bagage will be dragged up and opened.

The only exception I can see is if you split up because she wanted kids and you didn't or vice versa and now you both agree on the matter.

You will talk

Flirt

Have amazing sex

She will find your condom pack and other evidence of your new playboy lifestyle

She will remove your penis whilst you sleep so you will never have to post this type of question here again

I got back with one once but with the benefit of hindsight, it was because I had not moved on and though I hate Americanisms, I did not have "closure". We didn't last long 2nd time around. Still wasn't over emotionally though.

Strangely enough I think she has become a better person now but time has moved on for us both. I suppose there will always be some temptation if the reason why you split was not too onerous. You can't dwell on the matter though as I know from doing so for far too long.

How long did it take to get rid of her the 1st time? U must be stupid...

Where did he say that he dumped her? Maybe it was she that dumped him.

cheers

onzestan

I don't know the guy fair enough, but i'd say its a sound assumption to make.. :o

In my experience Thai girls don't dump guys, they just pretend to finish u for 2 or 3 days expecting you to go crawling back to them, in which case they have the upper hand / are wearing the trousers and will do the same thing again every time they don't get their own way... If u tell em where the door is and not to bother wiping their feet on the way out you'll get a very solom phone call a few days later like nothings even happened... I've actually known this bluff/stalemate to go on for a whole month before, and by the end of it the bird was a complete mess...

The thing these Thai birds can't get into their heads is that the foreigner 99 times out of 100 is going to be holding the aces, and if they fold to one of these bluffs they are one weak mofo.. :D

Edited by TopDogger