From My Window

Pierrot

What do you see from your window ?

It's not a beauty contest, we don't care about the quality of your picture, just show us what you see right now.

I'm in Hong Kong, yesterday we had a typhoon , not that bad, and on the good side it washed away the pollution.

And from your window, what do you see ?

post-54001-1219487125_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pierrot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a beauty contest, we don't care about the quality of your picture, just show us what you see right now.

I'm in Hong Kong, yesterday we had a typhoon , not that bad, and on the good side it washed away the pollution.

Old dam_n Thai women dancing or trying to exercise.....

I think there is a misunderstanding, I don't ask for your family pictures but pictures of what you see form your window

post-54001-1219492536_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pierrot

That certainly is a million dollar view, very decent of you to share your misfortune with us, sympathy will no doubt abound. Will the next post involve pictures of our Italian cars?

That certainly is a million dollar view, very decent of you to share your misfortune with us, sympathy will no doubt abound. Will the next post involve pictures of our Italian cars?

???

What's wrong with you ? Right, I've a nice view from my window, actually that's why I chose this flat.

And sorry, I don't have an Italian car, not reliable, I much prefer German cars !

From almost every windows a lovely city garden with a nice koi pond with an ever growing collection of ceramic or terracotta figures; zebras and giraffes, elephant fountains, geese, ducks and other fowl. frogs on their backs relaxing, turtles and more frogs, orange monks and ladies praying, bright flower tiles, more fountains from and within pots, a carefree pig family, happy pairs of children with Thai sayings or baskets, plenty of Japanese lanterns – some with lights that can cause electrical explosions when you turn them on. It grows by the day and in fact my wife is at the market now and should return with more…

From my shower window I see a communal open shower and watch other people shower. (clothed)

From my window...

Among other things, there is a balcony at a nearby shoe-box type building. That particular balcony is notable for at least a couple of bras hanging on a drying rail. Mornings, nights, evenings, days, rain, sun - does not matter, bras are there. different colors (even green), same type (for 50+ yr ladies, nothing fancy/sexy), the number and combination changes daily, any bra never stays longer than a day, very very rarely there are other clothes. It became interesting trying to figure out if there is any messsage in that. like white bra - come in, black - don't...?

A lot of mountains. Trees & beauty. And we are the only house around for a kilo!

Chok dee. The surrounding land is unsellable do to Chinote problems, We got the cream of the crop 4 & 1/2 rai & will be building in between our small interim house & the 5 tall trees. :o

post-32440-1219506302_thumb.jpg

post-32440-1219506644_thumb.jpg

post-32440-1219506750_thumb.jpg

post-32440-1219506929_thumb.jpg

post-32440-1219507131_thumb.jpg

post-32440-1219507337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beardog

A lot of mountains. Trees & beauty. And we are the only house around for a kilo!

Chok dee. The surrounding land is unsellable do to Chinote problems, We got the cream of the crop 4 & 1/2 rai & will be building in between our small interim house & the 5 tall trees. :o

lucky pirck!! All of my favorite food too!!

From my window...

To the Right. Another box style apartment building with laundry hanging on balconies. No bras though. Just the usual assortment of day-glo coloured tshirts.

To the left. A few trees and a big villa style house then a brand new (non functioning) skytrain station.

On the street I can see a couple of sleeping soi dogs.

From my window...

To the Right. Another box style apartment building with laundry hanging on balconies. No bras though. Just the usual assortment of day-glo coloured tshirts.

To the left. A few trees and a big villa style house then a brand new (non functioning) skytrain station.

On the street I can see a couple of sleeping soi dogs.

Pictures ! We want pictures ! Dig. camera, mobile phone ...it doesn't matter.

It's not a beauty contest, we just want to see what you see from your window ...

Edited by Pierrot

???

What's wrong with you ? Right, I've a nice view from my window, actually that's why I chose this flat.

And sorry, I don't have an Italian car, not reliable, I much prefer German cars !

:o:D:D

From my window...

Among other things, there is a balcony at a nearby shoe-box type building. That particular balcony is notable for at least a couple of bras hanging on a drying rail. Mornings, nights, evenings, days, rain, sun - does not matter, bras are there. different colors (even green), same type (for 50+ yr ladies, nothing fancy/sexy), the number and combination changes daily, any bra never stays longer than a day, very very rarely there are other clothes. It became interesting trying to figure out if there is any messsage in that. like white bra - come in, black - don't...?

Aha the underclothes. Bras that look as if they enclose mountains until you look closer and see they are all padded to the hilt to disguise the molehills :o

Chok dee. The surrounding land is unsellable do to Chinote problems, We got the cream of the crop 4 & 1/2 rai & will be building in between our small interim house & the 5 tall trees. :D

some people have all the luck :o what did you do to deserve it Beardog? :D

I made a few pics, but can someone tell me how to post them?

Right under the post box , there is to the right a box that is open -browse-upload . left click browse select the area where your photo is in . IE desktop, my documents or wherever your pictures are in. after selecting your photo hit the upload button. when the loading dial is done it should show in the used data on the left select your next photo & repeat.

Cheers :o