Things I Find Confusing In Pattaya

hendrix

The tangled electrical wiring. It looks like Spaghetti! How do the electricians ever find the wire they are looking for to restore or cut power? Defies explanation.

What confuses you?

I love the wall clocks in the internet cafes showing the same time for New York as they do for Los Angeles. I try to explain time zones, and I offered to spin the clock correctly, but they were adamant that both cities were in America. hehe. part of the attraction of the place. nothing to get excited about!

I am confused about why some guys come halfway around the world to sit all day on a bar stool and whinge about anything and everything!

It would be cheaper for them to stay home.

yeah, but if they stayed home, they wouldn't be able to go play 'pet the ferret' when they really needed cheering up again

zorro1, what confuses me is why anyone would want to get back to BKK, yes a short time in Pattaya is enough, but BKK???

Thanks for picking on me on your very first post. Well I don't live in Issarn so that's why I typed in Bkk. What would you like me to type in and I well re edit considering its your 1st post it would be an honour :o