Flight Prices From Bkk - Lhr Or Birmingham/uk

jay-uk

I'm bringing over my wife's sister to help out with the kids in September. We have noticed all the prices are much higher than usual (no suprise really with all the fuel surcharges) but wanted to know if anyone has managed to secure any good deals on flights from Thailand to UK with and without connections. Prices from saveflights.com all seem to be around the 50,000+ baht for connections and direct flights with Eva and Emirates. Has anyone found cheaper prices or is this about right considering prices have increased recently. Thanks for any help.

I'm bringing over my wife's sister to help out with the kids in September. We have noticed all the prices are much higher than usual (no suprise really with all the fuel surcharges) but wanted to know if anyone has managed to secure any good deals on flights from Thailand to UK with and without connections. Prices from saveflights.com all seem to be around the 50,000+ baht for connections and direct flights with Eva and Emirates. Has anyone found cheaper prices or is this about right considering prices have increased recently. Thanks for any help.

For a direct flight returnn ticket tha's about right. I'm looking in to flights this week. Right now I think I'm looking at 35,000 rtn with 1 stop. Will post anything definite.

Im booked for December to Manchester , was 38,000 baht as I am coming back at a very busy time in between Christmas and new year. November was 32,000 baht.

Also needed a emergency flight to the UK for tomorrow, that was 62,000 baht!

Dont leave it too late to book!!!

I got one booked last week for 36,500 return to manchester on 2nd december coming back on the 9th. one stop in Qatar around 2 hours waiting time both ways. Thats with Qatar airways. Also booked with Qatar to Madrid on December 19th until 4th January, 32,500 return.

Thanks for all the help and input. There seems little in the price difference between each airline at the moment and the taxes on top of 11,000 baht are a real sting. Anyone got any more news then keep posting please as I'm going to be booking hopefully in the next 10-14 days. Thanks again.

Just booked with qatar bk/manchester for 21st oct and return to bk on 7th nov,and that was 37,500 baht.good times too and only a couple of hours at doha.

Is that price excluding taxes as i noticed on the qatar website they offered a similar price for Sept' but it included an extra 11,000 baht on top. These taxes on the flights are really expensive now.

Emirates has the lowest surcharges - check their website. Also some deals with Etihad / Qatar / Turkish all around the 40k mark.

Etihad and Emirates fly into Manchester I believe which would be easier for Birmingham.

Check this out. They update every Friday: http://www.pattayamail.com/massictravel/index.shtml

Major deal on Etihad fly by 10/09 - 10/10 for 20,600 plus about 11k taxes. Best deal I think you'll find.

Also try email to NPK in Pattaya.

Emirates has the lowest surcharges - check their website. Also some deals with Etihad / Qatar / Turkish all around the 40k mark.

Etihad and Emirates fly into Manchester I believe which would be easier for Birmingham.

Check this out. They update every Friday: http://www.pattayamail.com/massictravel/index.shtml

Major deal on Etihad fly by 10/09 - 10/10 for 20,600 plus about 11k taxes. Best deal I think you'll find.

Also try email to NPK in Pattaya.

Just checked Etihad's website and they have the same ticket price/taxes as follows for September 20th to Manchester:

FareTotal price for 1 Adult .

Fare Tax Total

1 Adult 33180.00 11375.00 44555.00 THB

Flight cost: 44555.00 THB